I'm An Idiot

Visit site
Might be an old wives tail, but a couple of years back Apparently a German guy pitched up in ‘Troon’ and asked directions to the golf course. Was asked if he was looking for Mullion? Replied with “No, Troon Golf course”. No golf course here in Troon. He was at ‘Troon’ in Cornwall via a self inflicted Sat Nav faux pas.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
The Goodish Golfer in me gets a straightforward par 4 on our 10th whenever I have had a rubbish front 9. The Idiot Golfer in me more often than not gets a double bogey 6 on it when I have had a good front 9. I do wish the Idiot and the Goodish would get their act together and not share a round.

The Idiot Golfer often makes stupid mistakes - the Goodish Golfer wonders if I ever made a clever mistake.

Hugh old pal, I understand what you're saying, hence my forum name WA1, I have a few doppelgangers hidden within, WA1 can play quite well at times. But then there's WA2,3,4 and 5 they're varying degrees of :poop: rubbish.
Sadly I never know which one will appear on the first tee and how many holes they'll play, sometimes they all take turns :eek::unsure::cry: :LOL:

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
I like to knock back the yellow range balls that stray onto the course. Forgot that I was playing a plain yellow that day and flushed my ball miles back into the range! :oops::LOL: