I'm a Celebrity

drdel

Tour Rookie
Visit site
More Xmas adverts than program, pony ?

10mins programme, then 5min adverts and repeat for whole evening. We've turned into the USA.

Snag is the content isn't worth recording to watch later ad free.

Trapped by two females in household who says it's rubbish but still insist on watching !!!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
We actually watched this last night. I feel like Jill Scott and Mike Tindall are both hard as nails and will probably be up for anything, therefore one of them will win it.

Couldn't understand why two of the "VIPs" had to do a task (jumping out of the plane) while the other two didn't, they just turned up and that was it.

That lad from Hollyoaks is thick as pig :poop:.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We actually watched this last night. I feel like Jill Scott and Mike Tindall are both hard as nails and will probably be up for anything, therefore one of them will win it.

Couldn't understand why two of the "VIPs" had to do a task (jumping out of the plane) while the other two didn't, they just turned up and that was it.

That lad from Hollyoaks is thick as pig :poop:.

They were all pretty thick when it came to how many planets there are in the solar system .

9? Plunto hasnt been a planet since 2006. Do not one of these have kids they have had to go through this with? Or Chris Moyes.. hosts a radio show where you stay on top of current events

Or a news presenter?

Not one of them went hold on its 8 planets guys not 9

Asian Dawn

Visit site
Reports are coming in that Boy George has been attacked by a reptile on the set. They should have got a calmer Chameleon, but apparently, they come and go.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
They were all pretty thick when it came to how many planets there are in the solar system .

9? Plunto hasnt been a planet since 2006. Do not one of these have kids they have had to go through this with? Or Chris Moyes.. hosts a radio show where you stay on top of current events

Or a news presenter?

Not one of them went hold on its 8 planets guys not 9

I remember the planets and their order away from the sun by this mnemonic, “My Very Elegant Mother Just Sat Upon a Nasty Porcupine”.

Without porcupine on the end it just doesn’t seem right.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
How do you remember which M is which planet though?

I'm not thick but not a clue on the planets!

It's just a memory aid really, you sort of have to remember that mercury is first

And mars is next to earth and so on

It's like bullet points for interview notes , using them to remind you of the story stored in your mind palace rather than writing it all out and just reading it word for word

Swango1980

Visit site
How do you remember which M is which planet though?

I'm not thick but not a clue on the planets!
Mercury is used in thermometers to measure temperature, so handy to have Mercury closest to the sun. Whereas, a Mars bar would just melt if it was next to the sun, so it would make sense to put that further away where it is colder.

Last edited:

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Mercury is used in thermometers to measure temperature, so handy to have Mercury closed to the sun. Whereas, a Mars bar would just melt if it was next to the sun, so it would make sense to put that further away where it is colder.

I love this! never thought of that

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Okay, apart from if you are in a pub quiz, you don't need to know this. Stop worrying about how to remember it and live in blissful ignorance :LOL:

(If you are going to a pub quiz, also remember how long the 100 year war lasted. That one always comes up :rolleyes:)