If you had $ 15 how would you spend it ?

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It would have to be 3 things that I couldn't buy anyway, never 3 putt again, every drive 300 yards straight, a round with Tiger ?.

Yeah that's my exact options aswell

If I wanted to pro v 1s I'd switch to Rory and keep rest but my theory is if I'm driving 300 yards straight every time don't need a lifetime supply of balls lol

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Drive straight 300 yard $2
Never 3 Putt $2
Lifetime supply of Pro V's $3
Years coaching with Butch $6
$2 for a cheeky beer.

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
$7 Pebble Beach
$5 Weekends golf and Rioja with Jimenez
$2 Never 3 putt again (I know that current thinking is that $2 on driving straight and 300 yards would be better spent but it wouldn't half make golf boring!!!!)
$1 2 months pro-rata coaching with Butch Harmon

D

Deleted member 25172

Round at Augusta and lifetime supply of balls.

Don’t see the point playing the game if I already know the outcome of my shots, no matter how infuriating it may be 3-putting from 12 feet or seeing the ball take a 90 degree right turn of the tee.

Edit: Scrap the balls. After my round at Augusta, I’m going away for the weekend with my best mate Jimenez for cigars, wine and golf.

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Well I’m guessing all the 300 yard drives go straight into the clag and no 4 putts means lots of 4 putts.

Safer to just but the 15 in the bank.

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
I've walked a whole round up close with Tiger (and chatted with him a bit while doing it) on a course six miles from my house, so apart from me not having my clubs with me I've done that - and I've played St Andrews.

Cost less than 15 bucks to do them too (caveat: Got signed on for £6 first time I played St Andrews in 1988).

Don't see the appeal of every drive going 300 and straight or never three putting - whole point of golf to me is having a touch of uncertainly - or more usually a lot.

Coaching with Butch would probably be my choice.

Fabia999

Visit site
300 yard drives and never 3 putt again is a definite.
I’m stuck between unlimited pro v1s and a round with Rory or a round with Tiger.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Never 3 putt again $2
300 yards drives $2 as long as that is a maximum and not every time I hit a drive
A lifetime supply of Prov1s $3 as long as that is my lifetime and not what Titleist consider a lifetime
A trip of a liftime :) playing the Australian Sandbelt $6

and $2 on the lottery.