If you could make a golf product what would it be?

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
An oldie, but makes me laugh all the same :)

I'm hugely in favour of the GPS tracking chip mentioned above. If I could invent something, I think I'd go for a windproof ball.

could this be done using some sort of spray on the ball leaving a traceable residue that doesnt affect the ball. scienceboy ????

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
An electrical monitor device on each tee that you have to press a button that says "I have checked behind me and I'm not holding anyone up".

MikeTimbers

Medal Winner
Visit site
So the shaft is hollow, right? so I want something inside it that tells me audibly when I overswing (obviously with a way to disable it when playing competitively.

I want the GPS device given out on the 1st tee that you must keep with you and it shouts at you when you're going too slowly.

The same way, we have shoe cleaners at the end of the round, why can't we have clubhead and grip cleaners? Simple mechanical brushes please (I know there are weird sonic cleaners but you can't seriously use one without appearing to be a complete numpty).

I want ranges to have cctv so I can watch my swing after each shot and I want the range to use Pro V1's so I can see how far I really hit them.