What do you drink whilst playing golf?

FrankRoberts96

Visit site
Morning All,

I've put together a survey to understand what we are all drinking when playing a round of golf. The reason I'm asking is that we are looking to manufacture a non-alcoholic drink specifically for golfers. If you could answer the 8 short questions (should only take 90 seconds) it would be very interesting to see what you are all currently drinking and what you may want us to produce for the course.

Survey link here: https://form.jotform.com/230500642642041

Thanks All!

Frank

FrankRoberts96

Visit site
Unless it's hot nothing, if it's hot, water.
Why pay for yet another marketing drink and pollute the planet with more plastic or tins.

Thanks for the feedback, it’s a fair point. I was personally a bit bored or water but I get it, a drink is a drink, wether it’s a drink branded at golfers or not. Thanks for taking the time 👍🏼

D

Deleted member 15344

I'm afraid you're trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist.

There is always a market for sports drinks

MGP is a recent one that’s been put out there and is popular in a lot of golf clubs

Morning All,

I've put together a survey to understand what we are all drinking when playing a round of golf. The reason I'm asking is that we are looking to manufacture a non-alcoholic drink specifically for golfers. If you could answer the 8 short questions (should only take 90 seconds) it would be very interesting to see what you are all currently drinking and what you may want us to produce for the course.

Survey link here: https://form.jotform.com/230500642642041

Thanks All!

Frank

A lot of people underestimate how dehydrated you can get playing golf and never take enough fluid on

There are lots of things people drink - from the likes of Lucozade to water

Myself I drink flavoured water - either Volvic or Drench

Backache

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Most people consume to many calories and to much salt. If you're thirsty drink water. If you are not thirsty you are not significantly dehydrated despite the drinks companies trying to tell us that we are. For the sake of the environment though take your drink in something re-useable not more plastic or tins.

evemccc

Visit site
Thanks for the feedback mate, I’ll see who else would be interested in something similar

Put electrolytes in it
And to a lesser degree, sugar

Sugar substitutes are awful for you, and electrolytes are more needed on a long summer round when you’re being held-up, as it’s the best thing for dehydration

Albo

Visit site
I was about to mention Prime, the kids go loopy for it.
Maybe get some golf influencers involved, Shields or Spirinac, not that it would get me involved but maybe the younger element?

As for the question at hand, I usually drink nothing, though if it’s warm diluting juice in a home filled water bottle.
Or beer if I’m away on a boozy golf weekend