Idiot on eBay

TWM

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Had a quick look in the golf section and there at 1 minute to go was a pack of two gloves which I snatched at £7.15 including p&p.
Then I read the description again. Right hand gloves and I am not a lefty.
So I will be a seller on eBay next week. :(

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Benny mate, really, is there any need for your language, wern't you just spouting about respect?

Come on mate, you have kids, would you want them reading this?

Yidio

Assistant Pro
Visit site
If you haven't already paid,contact the seller & explain your mistake. Most people will let you off if you agree to pay their re-insertion fee. I know it's only 8 quid but it saves the hassle of selling/posting them yourself.

Basher

Tour Winner
yorkshiregolf.proboards.com
Totally agree with Tony, well said mate. Unnecessary language Benny.

Oh yes, it pays to read the spiel thoroughly on ebay before parting with your hard earned. When there's a minute or two left though, it is very easy to rush in and buy before reading carefully.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Golf gloves have always confused me in that some makes mark their gloves 'R' for right handers whereas others mark them 'R' to be worn on the right hand. Surely not too hard for everyone in the industry to follow the same marking scheme.

StuartDykes

Hacker
www.weekendgolfer.co.uk
Yeah could be worse. I heard a guy in the pub once, who said he rushed in a bought a car on ebay cause it was a good price only to realise that the gear box was mangeled, needed new front brakes, a new radiator and two new tyres. What bargains you can find on ebay.

Yeah keep them for winter. Nothing worse than having one dead hand when playing!

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Right hand gloves are for left hand players.
Left hand gloves are for right hand players.
Right handed gloves are for the left handed player
Left handed gloves are for the right handed player
a right hand player needs a left hand glove
a left hand player needs a right hand glove
Easy....no confusion there..... :( :D

I still have to think twice......after all these years. :cool:

nomadpaul

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Yeah could be worse. I heard a guy in the pub once, who said he rushed in a bought a car on ebay cause it was a good price only to realise that the gear box was mangeled, needed new front brakes, a new radiator and two new tyres. What bargains you can find on ebay.

Yeah keep them for winter. Nothing worse than having one dead hand when playing!

How strange . I once managed to get rid of a car on Ebay that needed a new gearbox , front brakes , radiator and two new tyres . What Mugs you can find on e-bay :) :) :)

....for the sake of Trading standards , some or all of what appears on this entry may not be 100% true ;)

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
dave, what happened to 'try before you buy'?

if nothing else, I never trust sizes.

Yeh....me too, Footjoy M or ML? one of the worlds unsolved mysteries. But you know even standing there looking at them, I still often pull down (off the stand) a glove that says L (M). I'm a dunce!