I was very impressed with....................

• Thread starter Deleted Member 1156
  • Start date
D

Deleted Member 1156

The Chromesoft X ball I tried yesterday.

I usually use either Pro V1x or the TM equivalent but decided to try something a bit cheaper during the winter. Couldn't really tell much difference between the Callaway and my usual balls, barely a mark on it after 18 holes and around £12 a doz cheaper than the other two.

D

Deleted member 16999

I usually use either Pro V1x or the TM equivalent but decided to try something a bit cheaper during the winter. Couldn't really tell much difference between the Callaway and my usual balls, barely a mark on it after 18 holes and around £12 a doz cheaper than the other two.
I’d rather form my own opinion thanks. ;)

They are an excellent ball to be fair and as you say, at a very good price.

D

Deleted Member 1156

I’d rather form my own opinion thanks. ;)

They are an excellent ball to be fair and as you say, at a very good price.

I wasn't asking you, I was waiting for Homer's opinion :rofl:

D

Deleted member 16999

If you’re only looking to use them in winter, have a look at Premierlakeballs on Ebay, £27 for 20 Grade A or £45 for 40,

Bloke does every make and type including all premium ones.

D

Deleted Member 1156

I bought a dozen (plus a 2 pack as a freebie included) so got 14 which should last a while but I'll check that site and stock up with winter balls if I run out. Thanks for the heads up :thup:

(typed in a very appreciative, non huffy way)

D

Deleted member 16999

I bought a dozen (plus a 2 pack as a freebie included) so got 14 which should last a while but I'll check that site and stock up with winter balls if I run out. Thanks for the heads up :thup:

(typed in a very appreciative, non huffy way)
Thanks for the positive feedback :thup:

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
Been playing with chrome soft truvis for 2 months, not the x though as I don’t have your impressive swing speed Gordon!! ;)

They’ve been going ok

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
That answers a question for me.

I like the Chromesoft and it will probably be my go to ball when I run out of what I use now.

Lately I have found several Xs and wondered how they differ (I usually only do ball 'trials' in the summer).

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site

Good lad! I knew the yellow and black footballs I played with would turn your head ;):p

D

Deleted Member 1156

Been playing with chrome soft truvis for 2 months, not the x though as I don’t have your impressive swing speed Gordon!! ;)

They’ve been going ok

Maybe if you took that poncey new FJ jacket off you could generate a bit more swing speed ;)