I survived another one.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Friday the 13th.
Nothing out of the ordinary happened in my world.
Has anyone had any bad experiences in the past or is it all just superstitious nonsense?

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
Friday the 13th.
Nothing out of the ordinary happened in my world.
Has anyone had any bad experiences in the past or is it all just superstitious nonsense?

Was having a fairly normal dismal round in a Seniors Stableford in which I was, of course, blaming the bad luck I was having on Friday 13th. I stopped passing on the blame when I had the only 2 of the comp.

D

Deleted member 31467

I was playing on Friday 13th last week and having an awful round. I missed the 13th green with my 12th shot then chipped in with my 13th so good things do happen on Friday 13th :)

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
I can't remember anything about last Friday other than I did not play golf.
I think I might have gone to Tesco in the morning, but I'd have to check with Mrs V to see if that is true. I won't do that, because she'd only tell me off for wasting too much time on here.

As you can tell, I'm far too busy to worry about superstitions.
Time for my nap now.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
I was unleashed on the world on Friday 13th so I’ll let you all be the judge of that one ??
Pointless trivia alert.

Graham McPherson (aka Suggs) was born on Friday 13th January 1961. He was only 18 when Madness had their first success with One Step Beyond. So - fairly lucky with that, I'd say.