I didn't play today because..........(rolling thread)

• Thread starter Deleted member 23270
  • Start date

Dogma

Assistant Pro
Visit site
My wife said I could either play tomorrow, or attend my lesson today.

Attended the lesson as I thought it'd be more beneficial.

Spear-Chucker

Tour Rookie
Visit site
My back is knackered and no golf for at least a month. Did manage to walk round with Chucker jr and his pal for 9 holes and chatted with a few friends which was nice.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
out on the beer last night and have a bit of a hangover and wouldn't be safe to drive.

was in the dog house as well, or should that be the dogs bed.. passed out in the dogs bed saying good night to them and the wife came and found me hours later with Rupert chewing on my shirt sleeve while i was asleep:rofl::rofl:

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
My back is knackered and no golf for at least a month. Did manage to walk round with Chucker jr and his pal for 9 holes and chatted with a few friends which was nice.

Feel your pain. Struggled for about 6 weeks with a dodgy back. Fortunately back and playing now. Take your time and don't rush it (I tried and set me back an extra week)

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Woke up at 5am to a tot climbing over a stair game. Stretched my knee out chasing him around the house half awake.

Also have a sore throat left over from a cold I’ve had all week...

Have a lesson tomorrow so don’t want to injure myself too.

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
out on the beer last night and have a bit of a hangover and wouldn't be safe to drive.

was in the dog house as well, or should that be the dogs bed.. passed out in the dogs bed saying good night to them and the wife came and found me hours later with Rupert chewing on my shirt sleeve while i was asleep:rofl::rofl:

Like this :thup:
Bet they gave you a good clean while you kipped.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Posted this in the 'played today' thread but realise it should have gone in here.

I was planning to get a quick round of golf in after footy yesterday - but a sprained ankle put pay to that idea. Blocked a cross and the ball gets stuck under my foot, rolled my ankle over it. Knew it was buggered straight away. Walking up and down the hills of Rickmansworth was not on the cards after that.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Couldn't play yesterday - overnight rain killed the course, topped up the water table.
Closed again today
Warmish, breezy and dry from now until tomorrow - half a chance to play Friday...
Getting expensive going to the range a lot...

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Time to reopen this thread methinks...
Windy, rainy - basically horrible out there today.
Don't need to be on the course so only venturing outside to the car and back for work...
Roll on Summer