I bought today.....

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Bought a used set of srixon zx5 mk ii irons off a chap at the club, £500. Cost him approx £1000 a few months ago. They’re immaculate as he couldn’t get on with them and so barely used them.

As always, hoping these are the answer!

Recently had a fitting session (will post in another thread) so I’m confident this type of club and shaft should suit me, but who knows!

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
So I have some ridiculous business schedule involving 3 countries in 4 days and obscure end destinations.. meaning hand luggage only, so I initially looked at non iron shirts ( they were going to be stuffed in a bag ).
This strategy fell short, so I opted to update my golf polos.. so I have 2 new footjoy polos 1 in yellow 1 in white, and a Nike black stripe polo..
So I feel like I have been very economical… my wife may say something different, but water always runs downhill

Last edited:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
A Winn jumbo lite pistol grip for my putter. In a nice sleek looking black-out design. It was a fiver cheaper than the Superstrokes and I actually prefer it, has a nice tacky feel and the shape of it sits really nicely in my hands.

HeftyHacker

Visit site
A Winn jumbo lite pistol grip for my putter. In a nice sleek looking black-out design. It was a fiver cheaper than the Superstrokes and I actually prefer it, has a nice tacky feel and the shape of it sits really nicely in my hands.

I have one of these on an old Ping Anser putter I bought a couple of years back, really nice feeling grip.

It's also reminded me I need to get that putter and a set of irons back off my mate - he was looking at going into club refurbishment and I gave them him to practice on... this was in September 🤣

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
A JL hoodie and a pair of FJ trousers. First time ever in my life ordering 34" waist troos. Damn middle age spread.

Non golf, and another significant investment in the workshop (now that I have 3 phase power) got me a radial arm saw that will speed up my work flow on large repetitive tenon/dado/rebate cuts. But by jebus was it expensive as it's being imported from the US of A (specced for 415V though)

Springveldt

Visit site
A JL hoodie and a pair of FJ trousers. First time ever in my life ordering 34" waist troos. Damn middle age spread.

Non golf, and another significant investment in the workshop (now that I have 3 phase power) got me a radial arm saw that will speed up my work flow on large repetitive tenon/dado/rebate cuts. But by jebus was it expensive as it's being imported from the US of A (specced for 415V though)
Bloody hell, that was teenager spread for me. :LOL:

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I have one of these on an old Ping Anser putter I bought a couple of years back, really nice feeling grip.

It's also reminded me I need to get that putter and a set of irons back off my mate - he was looking at going into club refurbishment and I gave them him to practice on... this was in September 🤣
Like this. Got it on my PLD and my original Anser 2

Teebs

Visit site
Titleist TSR2+ 14.5°

Slightly deeper and larger head to my current TSR2 3 wood. Tend the use the 3w more off the tee and will continue to use the 5w off the deck. Should work, in theory...

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've been 34 waist ever since I first bought my own trousers.
As someone that played a lot of football (a lot!) I maintained a 32" waist and a constant 11.5 stones until I was 40. Weight has slowly crept up and now the waist is expanding with that. Need to halt it there though.