I bought today.....

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Couple things past few weeks

Ping g400 16 degree 3 wood for a bargain £69

Then today bought a titliest stadry 5 bag .. really good storage and lightweight. Perfect now I'm sold on 5 way bags again

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ping Glide 50⁰ wedge, matt black finish with blue writing. Bought from a second hand shop in Newcastle. Looks lovely, hit it nicely in the net.

I've had my current 52⁰ for a good few years and it's a club I use a lot. Good to replace it.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Titleits Player 4 Stadry stand bag I'm mixed blue. Nice and light, but the raincover is all velcro, no zips, and is I think going frustrate the buggery out of me!
Sun Mountain Kube travel bag for next year's bucket list trip to Pebble Beach. Sorry, not sorry! 🤣

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Titleits Player 4 Stadry stand bag I'm mixed blue. Nice and light, but the raincover is all velcro, no zips, and is I think going frustrate the buggery out of me!
Sun Mountain Kube travel bag for next year's bucket list trip to Pebble Beach. Sorry, not sorry! 🤣
Make sure it's not a cheap Chinese copy.
It's easy to tell the difference as the fake ones don't have Titleist spelled correctly. ;)

JGolfer

Visit site
8 dozen Bridgestone tour bxs
4 dozen Bridgestone tour bx

£84 for 4 dozen from clubhouse golf (2021 ball, in corporate colour)

At that price they are cheaper than my winter ball which is the Bridgestone e12.

Also bought a Stealth 2+ with project x hzardous red 6.5.