I bought today.....

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Father’s Day present from my son early as I’m away playing in La Manga on Sunday.
He knows I love NY and that I am a Lindeberg tart, he got me spot on 😂
I've got the relevance of the yellow taxi and Liberty Enlightening The World, but could you explain to me the mouse with cheese and the pigeons?
Sorry to trouble you with this, but I just need to know. :geek:

Alan Clifford

Visit site
A second hand Spider Tour from Golfclubs4cash. I've never used a mallet putter as I've never particularly liked the look of them before, but for some reason I've had a real hankering to try a Spider for a while now. Just an experiment to see if it gives me more confidence on those little knee-tremblers really. So many people I see seem to putt well with them. The grip is well worn but if I like the putter that's easily replaced.
Reading the science/marketing blurb, the high MOI, aka better off centre putts, drew me to a Spider.

BTatHome

Tour Winner
Visit site
i picked up some of the Srixon Divide balls recently. The Blue/Yellow Qstar Tour ones.

i like the balls themselves, and but will have a check of some of the other colours, these are hard to pick up straight from the club, good once in the air but hard to see in the first yards as they rise.

...maybe back to my Tour Response Stripe instead

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
I've got the relevance of the yellow taxi and Liberty Enlightening The World, but could you explain to me the mouse with cheese and the pigeons?
Sorry to trouble you with this, but I just need to know. :geek:
Looks like it’s a rat with pizza.

Rats, pigeons and pizza area all as common as each other in NY

Smoj

Visit site
I wanted a backup driver so bought a 2nd hand Ping G400 and while it is nice and I can hit long straight drives, it doesn't really compete with my TSi3 which is about 20 yards longer (and forgiveness is about the same for me). but I can see why the g400 is regarded as one of the best/most forgiving drivers. but ill probably send it back.

Also a 50g Super Stroke Counterweight for my putter.

Last edited:

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Exactly this. Absolutely love the shirt 😀
Thanks for the guidance - I've followed it up.

Rats have evolved in terms of behaviour to seek out bits of pizza, whereas the mice go for discarded cheesy fries (or cheesy chips as we would call them)

Pigeons have been written about as being on equal terms with human beings in New York. Every person passes thousands of them everyday, but they manage to ignore them all.

Nice shirt. :love:

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thanks for the guidance - I've followed it up.

Rats have evolved in terms of behaviour to seek out bits of pizza, whereas the mice go for discarded cheesy fries (or cheesy chips as we would call them)

Pigeons have been written about as being on equal terms with human beings in New York. Every person passes thousands of them everyday, but they manage to ignore them all.

Nice shirt. :love:
Pigeons rule the roost (pun intended) at Bethesda Terrace in Central Park.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
A second hand Spider Tour from Golfclubs4cash. I've never used a mallet putter as I've never particularly liked the look of them before, but for some reason I've had a real hankering to try a Spider for a while now. Just an experiment to see if it gives me more confidence on those little knee-tremblers really. So many people I see seem to putt well with them. The grip is well worn but if I like the putter that's easily replaced.
Since this one turned out to be weirdly bent I'll be getting a refund and I've ordered the same thing from Golfbidder. £130 but it actually looks in much better condition than the GC4C one, so fingers crossed there's nothing wrong with it!

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
2 new golf gloves. I liked these as I thought they were a little different.
71q6aCUvN6L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just bought '3 Releases: The Short Game System' by Dan Grieve. I watched his recent video with Rick Shiels and have tried to replicate the technique - had some success in getting the strike but I'm not judging it well and in a transitional period - I figured reading his book will help clarify a few things and hopefully make my short game more positive.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just bought '3 Releases: The Short Game System' by Dan Grieve. I watched his recent video with Rick Shiels and have tried to replicate the technique - had some success in getting the strike but I'm not judging it well and in a transitional period - I figured reading his book will help clarify a few things and hopefully make my short game more positive.

Managed to get the kindle copy for £10, my pro teaches same method so hoping sticking to that will help

Had lesson with him today which focused it

CountLippe

Visit site
Managed to get the kindle copy for £10, my pro teaches same method so hoping sticking to that will help

Had lesson with him today which focused it
Thats fortunate. I wonder if many coaches will adopt this. I found the book fascinating, but its taken several re reads. I found release 1 & 3 pretty easy to pick up - release 2 however - much more of a challenge. Easy to release it too hard.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thats fortunate. I wonder if many coaches will adopt this. I found the book fascinating, but its taken several re reads. I found release 1 & 3 pretty easy to pick up - release 2 however - much more of a challenge. Easy to release it too hard.

He just said in passing that Dan grieves on Instagram is brilliant with his tips and I got to chatting with him about his book so it was nice to know I'll be working one method

Was an interesting lesson for sure