I bought today.....

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
IMG_0026.jpeg
Just had a quick stand to it but the green lines look to align the shoulders well. Can’t wait to give it a go in the garage!

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
A couple of weeks ago I bought a Scotty Newport. Needed something with more toe hand and mallets just didn't seem to have enough. Loving it.

Just bought an Arcoss Link for 50% off, and free sensors (just pay p+p), as TaylorMade are doing a promotion. You get 4 months free subscription to Arcoss as well

Smoj

Visit site
A Vokey SM8 48.10F Pitching Wedge.
Been playing a 620MB PW and its alright but I'm really not a blade player at all, just think I would be a bit more confident with a Vokey and not a Blade.
--
Some Nike victory Tour 2 in the original Black and White Colour. been waiting a while for these to come back on sale, jumped at the chance.

and some decent griptape, I've ruined one grip, I bought yesterday, by using rubbish thin griptape which doesnt lube up when white spirit is applied. im beginning to think that it is used for blowing grips on and not the white spirit route

tsped83

Tour Winner
Visit site
Been playing a 620MB PW and its alright but I'm really not a blade player at all, just think I would be a bit more confident with a Vokey and not a Blade.
--
Some Nike victory Tour 2 in the original Black and White Colour. been waiting a while for these to come back on sale, jumped at the chance.

and some decent griptape, I've ruined one grip, I bought yesterday, by using rubbish thin griptape which doesnt lube up when white spirit is applied. im beginning to think that it is used for blowing grips on and not the white spirit route
I had similar problem recently with some grip tape I got off Amazon. Can’t remember the brand but if was useless.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
--

I would describe a Vokey as a blade.

Teebs

Visit site
Vokeys are about as blade like as anything else. I'm a fairly low handicap, short irons a strength and I'm glad I play a i230 wedge and gap wedge.

Smoj

Visit site
I would describe a Vokey as a blade.
What I should of said was im not very confident with a MB around the greens compared to a vokey, the MB was hit or miss, but mainly misses. where as i love my vokeys :)
But I like the blade look, which is one of the reasons why I went to T100 from 714 ap2.

I had similar problem recently with some grip tape I got off Amazon. Can’t remember the brand but if was useless.
apparently it was called ''masters'' https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/314077544181?var=612740255057 avoid at all cost.

Last edited:

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
--

Also check you've got the correct white spirit, I used some stuff once that didn't melt the glue at all and had to re-do with some proper stuff.

Smoj

Visit site
Also check you've got the correct white spirit, I used some stuff once that didn't melt the glue at all and had to re-do with some proper stuff.
I recently bought a brand new bottle of Bartoline white spirit, which tbh I've never really taken any notice of the brand on the bottle until now, so i dont know if its the brand i've been using for the past year or not :sneaky: