I bought today.....

Big85

Visit site
4 dozen pro v1 on the 4 for 3 offer as I seen it’s almost coming to an end. Also had a 5% off voucher so works out at £34.20 a dozen. Bargain

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
4 dozen pro v1 on the 4 for 3 offer as I seen it’s almost coming to an end. Also had a 5% off voucher so works out at £34.20 a dozen. Bargain
I’ve just about got through mine from 2 year ago! I’ve a stack of AVXs to get through next before I buy other balls. I like a new ball for comps but use pearl grade lake balls for my other games. I get a pearl/A grade mix and the few that aren’t near perfect go onto my golf sim and then into my short game tubes for wedge and sand practice.

Big85

Visit site
I’ve just about got through mine from 2 year ago! I’ve a stack of AVXs to get through next before I buy other balls. I like a new ball for comps but use pearl grade lake balls for my other games. I get a pearl/A grade mix and the few that aren’t near perfect go onto my golf sim and then into my short game tubes for wedge and sand practice.
I’m pretty much the same. Like a brand new ball for the comps, I still use the same make of ball (pro v1) for my other rounds but these are normally ones I’ve found or ones I’ve got in very good condition

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
I’m pretty much the same. Like a brand new ball for the comps, I still use the same make of ball (pro v1) for my other rounds but these are normally ones I’ve found or ones I’ve got in very good condition
Yep. Get a load of them too. I once found 6 brand new ones across 3 holes once. Assume someone in front had forgot their glasses that day. 😂

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yep. Get a load of them too. I once found 6 brand new ones across 3 holes once. Assume someone in front had forgot their glasses that day. 😂
I've got six or seven ProV1s sitting at home that I've found. I don't even use ProV1s but I still pick them up, because they're ProV1s. 😂 Maybe when I've got 12 I'll box them up and sell them.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
I've got six or seven ProV1s sitting at home that I've found. I don't even use ProV1s but I still pick them up, because they're ProV1s. 😂 Maybe when I've got 12 I'll box them up and sell them.
Or donate them to Help For Heroes... 😉🤣

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
My mate doesn’t use them so he passes them my way and everything else goes his. Decent deal I think personally 😝

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Two Wilson Staff wedges. A 50 degree and a 56 degree high toe. 😍

Two dozen Honma TW-X balls. 😁

Just about resisted buying a Wilson 8802 putter. 😍 I'm obsessed with them and it's only a matter of time before I succumb 😔

Here's a steal for you, original UK made Wilson 8813.

This is effectively the Staff version of the 8802 and they often go under the radar. Save yourself a bit of money, see link below for description.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
A custom fitted Mizuno ST-X 220 3 wood to go with the recently purchased driver. They look very comfortable in the bag together.

Can’t wait to give it a whack tomorrow morning.

Taken this out for a play a couple of times now and the feeling as the ball fizzes off the face is incredible - not something I have experienced with a 3 wood before. It’s scary long, so much so that the yardages I get with it will need a little work.

Now the course is drying out and the fairways running a little, this club is going to be a lot of fun.

Bratty

Visit site
A pair of Drive steel grey, tapered Under Armour trousers as I find their leg length of 30" closer to 31", which is perfect for me. Noticed a matching canvas belt so got that too.

Bratty

Visit site
A pair of ON trainers, they seem to be the trainer of choice for middle aged men 😂😂
I'm obviously beyond middle age, as I've never heard of them and having googled them, I can't say I like them.
So does that make me old aged? 🤣

HomecountiesJohn

Visit site
Mine has really tightened up my line of putt! I’m surprised your thinking of another putter but then if you’re anything like my mate who has nearly 50 putters…..
Guilty as charged!!

I have a penchant for new shiny putters, 1st thing i pick up in any pro shop. You know the drill, pick it up, waggle it, take a good grip and feel the weight then slowly hit the imaginary ball. Then repeat with the rest of the putters on display:D

I wonder if there's a putter addiction anonymous charity that helps with such addiction?