I bought today.....

ADB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
There’s 20% off everything at golfclubs4cash on EBay using code CATCH20 - ends midnight on 30th March

Just got £30 off a Ping G400 driver with free delivery by the weekend

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Best wedges I’ve owned. Interested to see what you think.
Couple of rounds in now, the 54 CBX is definitely easier to strike than my old 56 RTX 2.0. Both 50 & 54 have been nice for chipping & pitching as well, that little bit extra sole on them just helps me not slide straight under the ball in these wet conditions, which was one of the reasons I wanted them. (y) So far so good.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Druids now do golf joggers and pay day is tomorrow... this only ends one way

In solidarity with @Bdill93 I have bought some golf joggers. Not from Druids though.
To add to the, irritating people who have an unhealthy fetish with what other people wear factor. I have bought cargo joggers.
As a slightly overweight middle aged man, no doubt I will look stooopid. But then so do most of the grumpy old men who like to tell other people what they should wear.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
In solidarity with @Bdill93 I have bought some golf joggers. Not from Druids though.
To add to the, irritating people who have an unhealthy fetish with what other people wear factor. I have bought cargo joggers.
As a slightly overweight middle aged man, no doubt I will look stooopid. But then so do most of the grumpy old men who like to tell other people what they should wear.

did you get a pair of Converse and a skateboard as well? :LOL:

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

You're going to get someone in a 30 year old moth eaten Pringle telling you you're not dressed appropriately.

Smoj

Visit site
havent spent anything on golf for a few weeks, but splashed out today

Ping 2021 Anser 2 putter - putting has been very good the last month, so why not change it up a bit, plus I fancied a blade putter as a backup to my mallet
Some Nike Air max 90's g's for the summer.
a 5 day membership at the local golf club.

also been battling with the Tsi 3 wood a little, so changed the shaft from a 5.5 hzrdus black to a tensei raw white and now the club is starting to perform as i want it to.

Teebs

Visit site
havent spent anything on golf for a few weeks, but splashed out today

Ping 2021 Anser 2 putter - putting has been very good the last month, so why not change it up a bit, plus I fancied a blade putter as a backup to my mallet
Some Nike Air max 90's g's for the summer.
a 5 day membership at the local golf club.

also been battling with the Tsi 3 wood a little, so changed the shaft from a 5.5 hzrdus black to a tensei raw white and now the club is starting to perform as i want it to.

Tensei White is a lovely shaft but just a fraction too heavy for me (in 85g 3 Wood guise). I cam imagine it's a rocket in the right hands..

Smoj

Visit site
Tensei White is a lovely shaft but just a fraction too heavy for me (in 85g 3 Wood guise). I cam imagine it's a rocket in the right hands..

yeah, I have been using the raw blue for the last few months on my driver, 4/5 wood and hybrid and its fantastic, wanted something like the hzrdus but not as stout for my 3 wood which i use off the tee a bit more than in the fairway, so decided to try out the raw white 75g and saw instant results and about an extra 15 yards compared to the hzrds (dont worry about the target in the picture, i use the left to right flags as the edge of the 'fairway' ;))

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 55

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Yeah I found that weird on the small, but I just bought a medium anyway and it's fine. Didn't feel massive or anything. I suppose you could go small if you like it snug. I looked it up elsewhere to find another size guide but theirs is completely different. :LOL: AG has it - different size guide again. I'd just stick with medium if that's normal for you. They could have just measured it wrong on CG.

My DKNY top came today, large fits quite big, I haven't been a medium since I was around 12.

Teebs

Visit site
Ping Glide 4 54° W grind, custom with Dynamic Gold 120s, 1 degree flat and GP MCC midsize grip.

Replacing a Vokey SM5 from about 2014..

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
New Stealth 3 Wood 15 deg stiff and a new Evenflow Riptide 6.0 70g shaft for my Sim 2 Max driver, such a good looking bit of kit too, cant wait to get it to the range to compare with the standard Fujikura.
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Smoj

Visit site
finally decided to bite the bullet and spend a little extra on a decent waterproof jacket so bought a Ping SensorDry 2.5 in the sales for £80

also bought a few polos for the summer, one being this vintage nike golf polo, because it was so gloriously hideous i just had to. 😄

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    647.5 KB · Views: 27