I bought today.....

Yorkhacker

Visit site
Ping I230 3 iron - hoping its almost as easy to hit as the 4 iron.
Ping Mr Ping ltd edition mallet blossom headcover
Ping Mr Ping ltd edition cap
Ping Camelback towel
Shotscope X5 watch
I think I might have a problem...

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
The Srixon z stars I purchased were 2019 over stamped £28.99 for a dozen, I would assume they would be ok if there 3/4 years old.From CG Discountgolf took awhile to come and first time I’ve ordered from them.

Mandofred

Visit site
Gravity grip for my Evnroll. I was hoping to find it in a larger size, evidently they are thinking about it. But.....I'll just see how many layers of tape I can fit under the grip to make it a little bigger.

Tinkerman

Visit site
Cobra Forged Tec X 5i-PW
Been playing Forged Tec Black irons that I bought 2nd hand 3 years ago and all the talk of players distance irons was too much for me to resist!
Only problem is the FTB are one length and they don't do FTX in one length so belatedly going back to variable length, which is probably going to take a couple of months to adjust to. Anyone else gone from OL back to VL after some time using them?

RichA

Visit site
Just remember....there's a very, very fine line between looking cool and looking like a dickhead...jus' sayin';)
Yep. I'm all for golf clothing going a bit more athletic, but I shudder whenever I see my mate wearing dress trousers with elasticated ankles.
And when I see Justin Thomas wearing them with smart golf shoes and no socks I wonder which committee is selecting his outfits.