I bought today.....

Shooter McPowick

Head Pro
Visit site
A dozen of the new PROV1’s.

I’ve been playing TM tour response for a couple of months and while they’re decent, I found a mint prov1 in the heather and played a few holes with it and really liked it. Normally an AVX fan…

HeftyHacker

Visit site
100 pro v1s from a local chap for the princely sum of £50.

80% of them are in like new condition. Hit once by the once a year warrior on a corporate golf day at one of the more exclusive fylde courses.

sunshine

Visit site
100 pro v1s from a local chap for the princely sum of £50.

80% of them are in like new condition. Hit once by the once a year warrior on a corporate golf day at one of the more exclusive fylde courses.

I remember playing one evening after a big corporate day. By the end of the round by bag was considerably heavier with all the shiny Pro V1's with a nice logo

Canary Kid

Assistant Pro
Visit site
A second hand Rogue ST Max D 12 degree driver.

Been off with covid for a week, so today was the first time out with it. I love it! Straight down the middle every time and long (for me that is). Staying in the bag and it will probably lead to the sale of my Ping G400 SFT which has always underwhelmed me.

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
Some new irons, Orka as before but with light shafts, my longer irons just weren't working, but had a good session at the fitters and we found the bext combination for me.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
This bad boy.

The first steps towards cavity back and perimeter weighting I find fascinating, although I really don't like where they led us.

This dates to 1961, the same year that Karsten Solheim was developing his model 69 irons.

A healthy 56 degrees of loft, should be interesting to try out on the course!

Screenshot_20230305-203647__01.jpgIMG_20230304_143450__01.jpg

Last edited:

Smoj

Visit site
Ping PP58 midsize blackout putter grip - flip up between a PP58 or a SS pistol 1.0 and under £10 for a PP58 i thought I'd go that route and see how it goes.

Titleist 620 Pitching wedge - had some voucers and thought i'd check out a MB and it's a thing of beauty, now I kinda want to go MBs for my short irons. But I think scoring another single iron for less than £50 isnt going to easy to find.

HampshireHog

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Puttout Devil Ball, my ball strike with a putter is so poor ?
Just thought I’d give a bit of feedback on this purchase. Despite me being bad at devoting time to practice I’ve been using them a couple of times a week.

Ball strike in practice is much better when I started I struggled to get 3 good putts in a row, now I am able to get into double figures.

On the course putting has been much improved, struggled a bit with weight initially as the ball is now rolling out more. Confidence is definitely up just need to take it into the summer.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Bought a Castore golf polo in their sale. Have wanted one for a while but they were usually too expensive - got one for £22 this time. It arrived today and it's that really nice cool touch material, so will be ideal in summer.

MikeF86

Visit site
Bought a Castore golf polo in their sale. Have wanted one for a while but they were usually too expensive - got one for £22 this time. It arrived today and it's that really nice cool touch material, so will be ideal in summer.

Love the Castore items. And for that price its a steal!!

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Saw a post from Mizuno the other day - their lead time has doubled from 7-10 working days to 15 -20..and that's will all components in stock..
No idea why