I bought today.....

slicer79

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I used to think I liked 14-way bags but the club chatter is much worse, since they're all positioned an inch or two away from each other for perfect click-clacking. Plus finding the right gap to put your club back was a faff. Now have a five-divider and it's much better. Less noise because the clubs sort of rest on each other, and I can throw the club back in more easily.
I've always found 14 way divider worse too. I'm looking for a new trolley bag at moment but hard to find one that isn't 14 way
Ideally id like something 6/7 way divided. Might end up getting a stand bag even though I don't plan on carrying

Smoj

Visit site
I've always found 14 way divider worse too. I'm looking for a new trolley bag at moment but hard to find one that isn't 14 way
Ideally id like something 6/7 way divided. Might end up getting a stand bag even though I don't plan on carrying

why not try a Hybrid bag? some have 4 way deviders and they're a little easier to put on a trolley compared to a stand bag

Smoj

Visit site
Bought my first brand new, still in the plastic, club, a new 2022 Odyssey Ten Red w/ White Hot Insert. I fancied a change from a 2ball, and didnt perticually like the microhinge insert, and the minimal point and shoot 1 line on the ten looks asthetically pleasing to me, so very happy.

also a titleist players towel, the missing link between my bag and my clubs :sneaky:

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Bought my first brand new, still in the plastic, club, a new 2022 Odyssey Ten Red w/ White Hot Insert. I fancied a change from a 2ball, and didnt perticually like the microhinge insert, and the minimal point and shoot 1 line on the ten looks asthetically pleasing to me, so very happy.

also a titleist players towel, the missing link between my bag and my clubs:sneaky:

Don't worry about it too much, the days are starting to get longer. ;)

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

also a titleist players towel, the missing link between my bag and my clubs :sneaky:

we all know you should have the Paige Spiranac towel