I bought today.....

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
A cup / bottle holder for my trolley. The official one that fits was £25, the universal ones don't seem to fit a Gokart because of the design. After a bit of thinking I checked out pushchair travel cup holders and bought one from John Lewis for £8. It fits on the handle perfectly :D.

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Well last week I bought 2 New FJ polos to add to the golf gear

yesterday I bought a Radspeed one length 3 hybrid as I love my 4 and 5 one lengths but the 3 wood I have doesnt suit my course.. too many above or below feet lies so it doesnt get much of an outing.. hoping the 3 will be an option off the tee and for those par 5s

got a new grip for it to match the rest

today picked up a hybrid cover for it aswell as I like to have different ones from the brands

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Not me but I thought it might be of interest to some. My lad went to a PXG fitting session today at a local club. He fancied a 3 wood, their 0211 range is very reasonable and it was a chance to play around. Anyway, he had a great time, it was a proper fitting with a range of shafts, loft and lie checked, loads of balls hit and data checked by Trackman etc. He has ordered a 3 wood with stiff shaft, it ended up being about £170-175.

A fun experience if someone is on the lookout for any type of new club.