I bought today.....

HeftyHacker

Visit site
A mcc +4 align grip for my hybrid to match its brother, a mcc+4 midsize for the driver to hopefully counter the low hooky shot i sometimes experience, and a winn midsize pistol grip for the old ping putter which currently seems to have a grip made of Teflon.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
County Golf 40% off sale got me again. A pink Glenmuir jumper for £15 and a Puma zip-up midlayer for £9. Ironically I probably wouldn't wear either for golf, I just liked them. The Glenmuir jumper I'd wear over a shirt to work and the Puma one was described as a 'training top' which I'd more likely wear to football. They do sell quite a few bits on County Golf that don't look like golf clothes to me.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
County Golf 40% off sale got me again. A pink Glenmuir jumper for £15 and a Puma zip-up midlayer for £9. Ironically I probably wouldn't wear either for golf, I just liked them. The Glenmuir jumper I'd wear over a shirt to work and the Puma one was described as a 'training top' which I'd more likely wear to football. They do sell quite a few bits on County Golf that don't look like golf clothes to me.

I think they are just supplied with a load of factory rejects and sell as much as they can under the "it could be used for golf" banner.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I think they are just supplied with a load of factory rejects and sell as much as they can under the "it could be used for golf" banner.
It's true. I often see them selling bits that I've seen sold in Costco as well for some reason. Some of them are not particularly golfy at all, like the Ben Sherman shoes they currently have, haha. I even bought a couple of Pringle boxer shorts from there. Not complaining, I've had quite a few things from them that I don't really use for golf.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
It's true. I often see them selling bits that I've seen sold in Costco as well for some reason. Some of them are not particularly golfy at all, like the Ben Sherman shoes they currently have, haha. I even bought a couple of Pringle boxer shorts from there. Not complaining, I've had quite a few things from them that I don't really use for golf.

Agreed, I have bought from them in the past too and it's a great way to get bargains for golf and beyond. I've only really had one item from them where I could clearly see why it had been rejected and that was a really retro Penfold cardigan that is very cool indeed, but the logo is definitely "not square" shall we say.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Agreed, I have bought from them in the past too and it's a great way to get bargains for golf and beyond. I've only really had one item from them where I could clearly see why it had been rejected and that was a really retro Penfold cardigan that is very cool indeed, but the logo is definitely "not square" shall we say.
Funny, I notice that more with TK Maxx but haven't really with County Golf. Almost everything I got from them seems fine, maybe I haven't been looking closely enough. We did recently get a Cutter & Buck jumper delivered with a hole in, but they replaced it no problem.

Brads

Visit site
Scotty Cameron Laguna
Negotiated a discount and a half price box of pro v 1 balls

Nike trousers a Puma polo shirt and a DKNY golf polo
Thanks TKMaxx

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Rather nice Ralph Lauren RLX polo shirt with 30% off. One for warmer weather... one hopes for some! Screenshot_20220117-203051_Chrome~2.jpg