I bought today.....

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I’m screwed in short, full ACL/PCL meniscus reconstruction as well as some mcl work, according to the mri and Ct scan the only part not damaged is the lcl. Op looks likely to be tail end of 22 so at least I get some summer golf.

On the flip side I’ve also just sourced and collected a set of vintage Peter Ellis Slazenger blades with matching woods in a vintage Slazenger pencil bag. They’re meant to be for my mate…. Not sure he’ll get them tho!

Fingers crossed the op goes well

Reactions: AAC

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I played rugby with a bloke who had that same surgery in August and he played his first game back last Saturday.

That absolutely blew my mind, he's a freak. When I had my ACL and meniscus rebuilt I was still hobbling after 3 months never mind playing a full contact sport!

Hopefully your powers of recovery are similar to his!

Cheers hefty, my plan is an op October time hoping to be back fit ready for the following May.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I played rugby with a bloke who had that same surgery in August and he played his first game back last Saturday.

That absolutely blew my mind, he's a freak. When I had my ACL and meniscus rebuilt I was still hobbling after 3 months never mind playing a full contact sport!

Hopefully your powers of recovery are similar to his!

I had an ACL repaired on the 2nd January 1997 and was told not to play for 6 months. At Easter that year I got fed up and ventured on to the course and played 9 holes, and holed my first ace. When I had my first hip replacement I played 9 holes after 3 weeks and with my second replacement I played a winter league match after 5 weeks.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I had an ACL repaired on the 2nd January 1997 and was told not to play for 6 months. At Easter that year I got fed up and ventured on to the course and played 9 holes, and holed my first ace. When I had my first hip replacement I played 9 holes after 3 weeks and with my second replacement I played a winter league match after 5 weeks.

You are a freak of nature though Chris

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Some Decathlon winter golf trousers.

Despite being about 3” too long they were excellent.

Warm, stretchy, wind proof, water resistant from the slight rain we had. And very importantly, they didn’t sound like shell suit bottoms like some of the more expensive options.

Would recommend.

Mark1751

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Some Decathlon winter golf trousers.

Despite being about 3” too long they were excellent.

Warm, stretchy, wind proof, water resistant from the slight rain we had. And very importantly, they didn’t sound like shell suit bottoms like some of the more expensive options.

Would recommend.
What’s the sizing like?

Golfnut1957

Visit site
Expensive day today.
A MacGregor Hybrid 14 stand bag for the coming winter.

7 Golf Pride Z-Grip Patriot grips, and

10 very expensive BB&F ferrules. I'm going to give the Miura's a treat.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Expensive day today.
A MacGregor Hybrid 14 stand bag for the coming winter.

7 Golf Pride Z-Grip Patriot grips, and

10 very expensive BB&F ferrules. I'm going to give the Miura's a treat.
I had one of them, ended up returning it under warranty after 9 months due to multiple bits of stitching coming apart, and a zip that simply fell off. Hope yours fares better but make sure you keep your record of purchase!