I bought today.....

HeftyHacker

Visit site
Well I've just had a Titleist 975d 8.5 driver delivered.

Cost me £21 delivered and its in great condition. Can't wait to be completely unable to get it off the ground at the range later ?.

Slowly building up a 90s bag.

Just need a putter and something else at the top end of the bag... and a bag to put them all in although I do actually own a black callaway Big bertha leather cart bag which might actually fit the criteria.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Flights to Sweden + return, Airbnb.
Short stay parking- because it’s too far for a taxi and I like just getting in the car and going.
Refurbished iMac apparently the fusion drive on my wife’s 2014 is busted and there are no replacements. Despite it looking like a bog std hard drive doing bog std hard drive stuff .. she had to have a new one ?‍♂️
Now I have no chance of picking up the 2000 230clk MBenz with a mega low mileage and tidy interior that I hanker after because it was the car I was going to buy 20yrs ago ☹️☹️

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I bought Some supplements for gym training. My gym trainer suggested beetroots and pomegranates and I don't like both. Then I found out about goli gummies that offer multiple vitamins in very fine taste gummies. Now it is not hard for me to eat and my gym trainer also recommended me gummies.

Please go away.

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
2 new golf bags. A Srixon staff carry bag (for when trolleys are banned in the winter) as the legs on my Callaway one I've had for 19 years have finally given up the ghost. A bit lighter than the old bag so a bit of a bonus. And a Titleist StaDry 14 cart bag. Don't trust the weather so happy to use that all year round when trolleys are allowed.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
10 grips for my vintage iron and a new set of jbl cordless ear phones. Just been told I’m under the knife next year so a lot of gym time over the winter pro op… gutted!

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
10 grips for my vintage iron and a new set of jbl cordless ear phones. Just been told I’m under the knife next year so a lot of gym time over the winter pro op… gutted!

Hope it’s nothing to serious, think off the fitness aspect and feeling good with the gym work ??

HeftyHacker

Visit site
Well I've just had a Titleist 975d 8.5 driver delivered.

Cost me £21 delivered and its in great condition. Can't wait to be completely unable to get it off the ground at the range later ?.

Slowly building up a 90s bag.

Just need a putter and something else at the top end of the bag... and a bag to put them all in although I do actually own a black callaway Big bertha leather cart bag which might actually fit the criteria.

And now I've just had the matching fairway wood delivered.

Pom pom headcovers arriving tomorrow.

I'll I need now is a putter ?.

JonW

Visit site
TaylorMade P790s from Nick at Tour X. They should arrive in 4 to 8 weeks. Superb experience. Would highly recommend going to see Nick and Nicola there. Happy Christmas to me!

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Hope it’s nothing to serious, think off the fitness aspect and feeling good with the gym work ??

I’m screwed in short, full ACL/PCL meniscus reconstruction as well as some mcl work, according to the mri and Ct scan the only part not damaged is the lcl. Op looks likely to be tail end of 22 so at least I get some summer golf.

On the flip side I’ve also just sourced and collected a set of vintage Peter Ellis Slazenger blades with matching woods in a vintage Slazenger pencil bag. They’re meant to be for my mate…. Not sure he’ll get them tho!

HeftyHacker

Visit site
I’m screwed in short, full ACL/PCL meniscus reconstruction as well as some mcl work, according to the mri and Ct scan the only part not damaged is the lcl. Op looks likely to be tail end of 22 so at least I get some summer golf.

On the flip side I’ve also just sourced and collected a set of vintage Peter Ellis Slazenger blades with matching woods in a vintage Slazenger pencil bag. They’re meant to be for my mate…. Not sure he’ll get them tho!

I played rugby with a bloke who had that same surgery in August and he played his first game back last Saturday.

That absolutely blew my mind, he's a freak. When I had my ACL and meniscus rebuilt I was still hobbling after 3 months never mind playing a full contact sport!

Hopefully your powers of recovery are similar to his!