I bought today.....

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
'Tis my birthday, and I received two lovely gifts.

Was going to attached pics but it won't let me, so... it's an Envroll ER3 Wingblade with Gravity grip, and a pair of Skechers Go Golf with Boa lacing. (y)
Feeble excuse, try harder ?. You probably need to resize the pics to make them smaller.

Happy birthday by the way ?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site

bradleywedge

Visit site
Just pre-ordered one of these:

cf-lg-a7501688-d5a9-4407-805d-15310371e621.jpg

IainP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Despite the current lovely weather (around here anyway), thoughts have turned to the upcoming cooler months:
A titleist cap, the black on black one
A couple of benross polos (partly black)
A new hitting mat for outside (small)
A some Srixon Distance balls ?? - I have some lower compression 2 piece balls left from last winter and fancied comparing with something firmer.

Trapdraw

Medal Winner
Visit site
Have a thing for Sounder golf clothes at the minute, spent too much so far haha.
Also got a Scotty Cameron Champions Choice putter.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If you decide you're not going to get use out of it and are interested in selling, then let me know please as I'd be interested.

will do!

I’d love to think i would use it, but not sure I will. Want to give it a chance though for a range session or two

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Cobra F9 Speedzone 3 hybrid. £139.00 brand new.
Have struggled a bit in the past with hybrids because I always tried sweeping them away like a wood, which ended up with many thinned shots.
Going to attempt to hit this up the arse a bit more like an iron.
If that doesn't work, I'll end up throwing it like a javelin...
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Well the Speedzone hybrid arrived super quick, literally next day! Looks a really nice club, playing on Wednesday so will have to take one of my wedges out of the bag to accommodate it. Also had my putter re-gripped. About time too, the grip that was on there must have been about 7 or 8 years old and was in a really bad state. This new one feels nice and tacky, rather than slimy lol!

SurreyGolfer

Visit site
Some Ping G425 irons. 5-PW + SW, white dot and 1 inch longer........ETA 25/01/22 :cry:. Was after a game improvement iron and I'm not going to lie I went into the custom fitting wanting to avoid Ping given they seem to have the longest lead times. I tried Titliest T300, Mizuno JPX Hot Metal, TM SIM2 and some Yonex clubs and I just hit the Pings so much better