I bought today.....

BennyBoy85

Visit site
Set of TaylorMade M6 irons, 5i to SW from Clubhouse Golf. Gambling a bit buying off the shelf with no fitting but got them at a good price so hopefully it pays off.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Can't see the point of the adjustable ones - size of my bonce does not vary. My fitter told me (long time ago) that I'm seven and seven eighths. That is very large. But the measuring system has changed in recent years and I find it confusing.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Can't see the point of the adjustable ones - size of my bonce does not vary. My fitter told me (long time ago) that I'm seven and seven eighths. That is very large. But the measuring system has changed in recent years and I find it confusing.
One size fits all does not in fact fit all. UA only do one size caps and they don't fit my head. Adjustable gives extra flexibility. Lots of different head sizes out there.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've tried their L/XL and it still doesn't fit. Adjustable is the only answer for me sadly.
There was a time not too long again when all caps were adjustable, and that's just what a cap was. I think I'll stick with them too since I buy everything online and I don't really know how to measure my head properly. :ROFLMAO:

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
2 (more) pairs of trousers, a hoodie and another pair of sunglasses from Druids Golf. In addition to the polos, trousers, sunglasses, jumper and trolley I already have! They're going to have to start paying me soon...!

"FORTYOFF" code, for 40% off most of the store atm. Brilliant stuff, in my experience.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
i ordered my fathers day pressie from my 2 girls - a rife waterproof bag. my current Titleist cart bag is too big and heavy to take away with us if i want to use the range or play while at the caravan