I bought today.....

D

Deleted Member 1156

I had a driver fitting on Tuesday, after trying all the latest models I settled on a Titleist TS2 with a Hzrdus Yellow shaft. First nice surprise, they have been reduced to £350 as a new model is due at the end of the year. Got an email from the pro shop yesterday saying Titleist can't deliver until mid October and to pop in to discuss options. Went in this morning, looked at the demo head and shaft which are both immaculate with no marks. Second nice surprise, he offered me the demo club for £275. Happy days.

Bigfoot

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I Believe the best response to that is .let's not pretend it's the same for pros as it is for us..;)

It is the same response from everyone though Tbf. I just think if regulations are gonna be here long term then the mini rakes should be enforced. I have used it (rule) occasionally when in a massive footprint, but half the time there’s no need for it and it’s just a waste of time moving it. Especially as, just like your mate. We can all cock a bunker shot up no matter what lie we give ourselves.

You would want to be in one of my footprints with my summer shoes. they leave a superb, flat lie with just a hint of dimples.

IainP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
I had a driver fitting on Tuesday, after trying all the latest models I settled on a Titleist TS2 with a Hzrdus Yellow shaft. First nice surprise, they have been reduced to £350 as a new model is due at the end of the year. Got an email from the pro shop yesterday saying Titleist can't deliver until mid October and to pop in to discuss options. Went in this morning, looked at the demo head and shaft which are both immaculate with no marks. Second nice surprise, he offered me the demo club for £275. Happy days.
I've heard the argument that if you demo a club and it's working well for you then buy that club as the one coming out of the factory might not be the same...

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Two pairs of Decathlon trousers, aside from the colours being not even close to the ones on the website they are a good fit, the reinforced pockets is a great idea, they are of medium weight so not too thin or think, I’m really happy with them at only £17.99 a pair.

https://www.decathlon.co.uk/mens-trousers-grey-id_8578599.html
Ah, I have those ones in indigo, since that colour was only £10 for some reason. Can't knock 'em for that price. I really like their stuff, loving their ultralight golf shorts, of which I have two pairs now.

Sekiro

Visit site
Ah, I have those ones in indigo, since that colour was only £10 for some reason. Can't knock 'em for that price. I really like their stuff, loving their ultralight golf shorts, of which I have two pairs now.

I was presently surprise, I expected them to be of low quality due to the price but they are actually quite good, I’ll definitely be giving some of the other offerings from their golf range a try (just watched a YouTube review of their waterproofs and they looked good).

Canary Kid

Assistant Pro
Visit site
A Yonex Tri-G 13 degree driver with senior flex ... brand new and in the cellophane, even though the model was released back in 2015. I had one a couple of years back and I still don’t know why I sold it. I’ll see if it replaces my M6 or goes into my second set ... probably will rotate both. Mind you, I could have bought a good condition used Evnroll putter for the money ??.

Britishshooting

Club Champion
Visit site
I got myself the Cobra Speedzone Tour Fairway wood after a fitting, just awaiting delivery.

In for a fitting with the P7MB, MC & P770's next week hopefully, awaiting my pro to get back from holiday and have the fitting heads, beautiful line up so one of them will find the bag I'm sure.

Also bought a new house which adjoins one of the courses I'm a member at, printed off divorce paperwork in readiness!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
A FootJoy waterproof bucket hat. Used to feel the bucket hats look silly, but having played in the rain a couple of times lately, I've relented - probably better than water down your neck.