I bought today.....

D

Deleted member 25172

You can't say I was fitted and not give the specs... :rolleyes:

Come on, spill the beans. ;)

KBS Tour 130 grams x-stiff, half an inch longer and standard lie.
At the start I was swinging some sort of Mizuno club that had some kind of device that captured data and the shaft was one of 3 shafts that was recommended based on my swing. My swing with a 7-iron was between 90-93 mph.
Tried Wilson V6 which was what I had in mind when I arrived, one Srixon that I cannot remember now, JPX 919 Forged and Ping i210. Didn’t like the look of the Pings at all. My current sticks are proper big shovels, which was one of the things I wanted to get away from.

D

Deleted member 25172

I've ordered 6 to 9 JPX919 forged and have been given 22 working days for delivery so 29th July ?

Wow. I got a message a couple of hours later yesterday and got given a delivery date of 7th July... let’s hope that’s correct!

D

Deleted member 25172

Hope you don't have to wait too long. Seems some companies are having big delivery issues (for obvious reasons), I've been waiting 3 weeks for my Vokeys. Fortunately I've got the pro's demo ones in the bag until mine arrive.

The fitter did mention that most manufacturers was very busy at the moment, but fingers crossed I’ll have them in a couple of weeks time.

Pull

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Picked up 2 pairs of Adidas Tour 360 shoes (spiked and spikeless) off the adidas website, some are reduced by 30% and there is also a 25% off code on voucher discount sites which also works. Both pairs picked up for £135. Nearly bought 1 pair in the shop for that much on saturday.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Apple Watch series 3, to use as a sat nav and just have a dabble in new tech.. seemed like a justifiable experiment

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Apple Watch series 3, to use as a sat nav and just have a dabble in new tech.. seemed like a justifiable experiment

Totally reliant on mine! Which app will you use with it? Recommend hole19, easy to use and the free version is fine if you just want distances, basic layout and score keeping.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Totally reliant on mine! Which app will you use with it? Recommend hole19, easy to use and the free version is fine if you just want distances, basic layout and score keeping.
That’s the one I downloaded, hopefully has the Swedish courses. I have no idea what else I can do with it .. but I’ll work it all out. :)

bradleywedge

Visit site
A dozen of these beauties:

wgwp40900_dx2_soft_optix_orange_ex4.600x600.jpg

AdamC28

Visit site
After a 3 month wait my Scotty finally turned up.

Tis a thing of beauty.

Very nice indeed! Be interested in which putter you moved from and whether you rolled any of the others from the range. I’m stuck between a Squareback and Newport 2, thing the Squareback might offer a little more forgiveness on off centre strikes.

bradleywedge

Visit site
I just lost my last 4 today. Had to finish my round with a found orange Callaway or go to white balls.

Did you find a good deal somewhere? Or did you pay regular price?

Not sure regular price larmen, I paid £11.99 for dozen at Clubhouse Golf. I don't have a particularly fast swing speed, will be using them on Sunday, what are they like to hit?

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
Not sure regular price larmen, I paid £11.99 for dozen at Clubhouse Golf. I don't have a particularly fast swing speed, will be using them on Sunday, what are they like to hit?
I am not good enough to feel any real differences ;-)

What they are like is great to find again on a fairway or rough. You just walk down and there it is, you can hardly miss it. And if there is a bunch of balls you know which one is yours.

bradleywedge

Visit site
I am not good enough to feel any real differences ;-)

What they are like is great to find again on a fairway or rough. You just walk down and there it is, you can hardly miss it. And if there is a bunch of balls you know which one is yours.

Will look good on the green against my Mizuno craft III blue ion putter which is arriving tomorrow ;)

3BLUE.gif

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
You must have gotten the last 'old' ones for GBP 11 as all they have now are GBP 17 balls, or yellow ones.
I try white balls tomorrow, if I really don't get on I will buy some more at that price anyway.