I bought today.....

D

Deleted member 3432

Got a club for my 5 year old yesterday, got him going to coaching on Saturday mornings which he is enjoying.

He's actually playing more than I am at present as I havn't played for a couple of months due to a dodgy back.

D

Deleted member 26595

A pair of Footjoy DryJoy Tour.
I was delighted to find a a pair of “shoe style” (rather than “trainer style”) golf shoes in extra wide fitting!

Humpy

Visit site
Has anybody here bought anything off the Auction site of Golfbidder? Reason I ask is that there is currently a TaylorMade TP Collection Ardmore 2 which ends at 1:30 and the price is currently at £121.10 but you can get them from Clubhouse Golf for £119!! Am I missing anything?

Oldham92

Hacker
Visit site
Has anybody here bought anything off the Auction site of Golfbidder? Reason I ask is that there is currently a TaylorMade TP Collection Ardmore 2 which ends at 1:30 and the price is currently at £121.10 but you can get them from Clubhouse Golf for £119!! Am I missing anything?

I'd assume it's either recently been reduced on CG or is someone who doesn't know CG exists.

Never used GB myself because I always find everything to be more expensive than eBay etc. Also annoys me how you have to pay for delivery regardless of value.

I use CG or club pro for everything.

Visit site
A black Kjus Pro 3L waterproof jacket. Compared to my Galvin Green jacket it’s miles better and very lightweight too.

peld

Visit site
just ordered a second hybrid - Wilson D7 but in 22deg (same custom order as my original 2H). Probably makes my 5i redundant as its the same loft but they are a lot easier to hit.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
nothing golf related - a new awning and carpet for the caravan.
might "accidently" buy a new 48 degree wedge along with a Srixon U65 " iron.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Cross Ftx Pro waterproofs. Fed up fighting with Gore and returning waterproofs that are not waterproof.

Had Cross years ago and it was excellent. Fingers crossed.

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
just ordered a second hybrid - Wilson D7 but in 22deg (same custom order as my original 2H). Probably makes my 5i redundant as its the same loft but they are a lot easier to hit.
I go 17, 22 hybrids then 23 5 iron. Earlier in season I was wondering if enough gap between the 5 & 22, but more recently less so. Of course the hybrid shaft is longer and a different launch.
I'm also interested in trying the D7s. 18 months ago I took a punt on a 17 D200 and I like it. I never found a matching 22 in same spec, and wasn't sure about the D300, so the D7 has my interest. Unless I end up going 21 or 20 of course!

Visit site
Golf club near me was holding an event and decided to go along and watch. Walked in pro shop and every clothing item was 50% off for today only. I just bought the Kjus Pro L waterproof top but couldn’t find the bottoms to match. Until today. Trousers £300, half price £150, happy boy today.