I bought today.....

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just bought a mane and tail set from the Rocking Horse shop.
I am refurbing an old horse that was my sons 35 yrs ago for the grandkids.
Good to have a project now the weather is shocking.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hey Skytot
It's maiden shot was from some quite thick rough ................................ and WOW!
Arrow straight and just so easy to launch.
Not so good off a tee peg, I think I should tee it up at ground level and not 1mm more.
From the deck it was fabulous and just so easy to get airborne.
It flies beautifully high but, because the air was so cold, I can't really give a gauge as to it's distance.
I can't see me using a hybrid again, and the same possibly goes for my 4 iron.
Was thinking of a 7 wood as I don’t really like hybrids.
Is it different from a hybrid ,set up ,strike wise.

Skytot

Visit site
Hey Skytot
It's maiden shot was from some quite thick rough ................................ and WOW!
Arrow straight and just so easy to launch.
Not so good off a tee peg, I think I should tee it up at ground level and not 1mm more.
From the deck it was fabulous and just so easy to get airborne.
It flies beautifully high but, because the air was so cold, I can't really give a gauge as to it's distance.
I can't see me using a hybrid again, and the same possibly goes for my 4 iron.
Sounds great . I’ve already got the G425 5 wood and I love it . I’ve bought the 7 wood mainly for a par 3 hole at my club 193 yards long, I will definitely play it off very low tee

Skytot

Visit site
4 new tyres and 5 nights in New York. Santa will have to be tight this year.
Loved NY , checkout Jimmy’s Corner . Great little Dive bar , very cheap for NY . Make sure you have plenty of $$ bills though . Expected to tip with every drink

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Was thinking of a 7 wood as I don’t really like hybrids.
Is it different from a hybrid ,set up ,strike wise.

Totally, for me.
Much easier to hit off the deck, much higher flight, much softer landing, much more confidence inspiring and much more forgiving.
Apart from that there's not much between them. ;)
Seriously, if you haven't tried one, I think you should, especially if you don't get on with hybrids.
I hope this helps. (y)

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Totally, for me.
Much easier to hit off the deck, much higher flight, much softer landing, much more confidence inspiring and much more forgiving.
Seriously, if you haven't tried one, I think you should, especially if you don't get on with hybrids.
I hope this helps. (y)
That’s going to cost me a few Bob.;)
Thank you .

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Been looking for a cheap second hand 7 wood for a while, they’re soooooo expensive due to the rarity coupled with their current popularity.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Totally, for me.
I hope this helps. (y)

Been following this little conversation. I really liked my Titleist hybrid. Swopped it for a Ping hybrid to complete my Driver and three wood and my ping hybrid is now a passenger, I just cannot hit it. A five or seven wood may be for me. ?