I bought today.....

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

It’s actually really good. I’ve never rolled the ball so true in my life. I will use it until they are banned, or it starts misbehaving like every other putter I’ve owned. Whichever happens first. Probably the latter. And on that day I will resolutely declare that it is indeed entirely the fault of the putter and literally nothing to do with me. And go shopping again. Watch this space.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Not being a one to change my clubs very often I popped along to my Club this afternoon as the Srixon tour truck was popping in. Two hours later I was driving home with a new set of Srixon irons, a combo set of 4's and 5's. We ended up liking the Helium 601 F4 graphite stiff shafts, with the 7 iron running out to about 175 yards.

Roll on Wednesday for their debut (weather permitting).

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not being a one to change my clubs very often I popped along to my Club this afternoon as the Srixon tour truck was popping in. Two hours later I was driving home with a new set of Srixon irons, a combo set of 4's and 5's. We ended up liking the Helium 601 F4 graphite stiff shafts, with the 7 iron running out to about 175 yards.

Roll on Wednesday for their debut (weather permitting).
Bandit 😉

Springveldt

Visit site
Was this direct from Titleist?
No, from Scottsdale Golf. It was cheaper through them (£143.97 compared to £150 at Titleist) and I got 3% quidco back. From the emails I've received though it seems Scottsdale order them from Titleist and then send them to you, they are claiming they will be delivered tomorrow.

Seems they are out of stock at Scottsdale now, maybe others still have them.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Set of PXG 0211 XCOR2 irons, 5-W.

Upgrade on the originals I've had for a few years.
Chatting to the sales team, they are not intending to replace these so running down stock.

Must visit for a proper fitting at some stage

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
An iron fitting at Precision Golf (well, the missus has). Booked in for mid-May.
I've been trying a few irons out recently and it's so far between the Mizuno Pro 243 and the Ping Blueprint S. Both seem really good, but I need to try a few different shafts too and maybe see if other heads work too, so the missus has treated me to a fitting.
Can't wait to see what else they suggest and what I end up with!
It's going to feel like a VERY long time before May even begins! 😆