How to Buy Films to watch on a Tablet

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
In the past I have bought DVD's and then ripped them onto my tablet, a bit like CD's back in the day. Even though I had bought the DVD and it was for my own personal use it was quite tricky and not always perfect, although largely it was. It did however leave me with the useless DVD which would sit gathering dust. Now we are in a more tech savvy era I would guess there is an equivalent to Spotify, Apple Music etc for films, where I can buy and download the film and view off line whenever I want. I use my tablet for films on business trips to pass the time on planes, in airports etc. By downloading it I should have a perfect version, there for me whenever, internet being irrelevant.

I am not looking for illegal sites that drop malware and adverts all over, I am okay with coughing up some hard earned for a permanent copy.

Any suggestions for the best and easiest sites to use for this? Note, I don't want illegal, I don't want to rent or stream.

I should add, I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10 tablet, very good too :)

Wolf

Visit site
Amazon TV or Prime allows for films to be downloaded, if they're on the Prime package you can do it at no extra cost if they're new put or not part of prime you can download them for cheap, my other half has been doing this for ages when we take kids on long journeys onto an android tablet works an absolute treat and means we can also then watch them again on the big screen as part of our Amazon Library

U

User62651

Google Play is preinstalled on most tablets and has a movies section to buy and download from.