Samsung Galaxy Tablet

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
My Kindle Fire is starting to play up and I am looking to get an Android replacement. I have a Samsung S7 phone, like the quality and so the logical step is to get a Samsung tablet as well. I like the look of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10". They are about £160 but will hopefully drop lower in the Black Friday sales.

I only really use it for web browsing and watching films when away on holiday / flights etc. This model has a 32gb memory but allows an SD card which I store my films on.

Anyone have one? Upsides, down sides etc?

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Have a Galaxy Tab A 10.1" (2016 model) and its great. Does everything I need (browsing, video, music, streaming) and does it well. 128GB SD card gives me ample storage for everything.

Cost to performance it gets two thumbs up from me.

U

User62651

I have the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, all good but more money than you've mentioned. Would recommend. Doesn't have a phone built in but there is an upgraded model that does I think.

Use it a lot, battery life is pretty good.

Compared to my kids Ipad mini's seems as good if not better.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
I was looking at a tablet about a year ago and looked at the Tab A 10 but instead opted for the Lenovo Tab 3 10 plus which gave me everything I needed but at a lower price and full HD screen. Not much help I know but just to say there are alternatives out there.
Also, it's pretty much stock Android which I like.

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I have one and as I have said in a previous thread its very good except it keeps throwing adverts up on the screen from Google. This is a real let down to a good product.