How much would you pay.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Mentioned to missis T about playing a round of golf on me birthday. Local course wants over $200. They can shove it, am not that desperate for a round on an average course..
So what's the max you would pay.

D

Deleted member 17920

Mentioned to missis T about playing a round of golf on me birthday. Local course wants over $200. They can shove it, am not that desperate for a round on an average course..
So what's the max you would pay.
What’s the course that wants $200

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
El tigre nuevo Vallarta. That according to the hotel is with a discount. ?

Tash, are you in any way concerned about getting back to UK?

My daughter wanted us to go to Buenos Aires on the basis that I could self-isolate there. I declined.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Same as others - whatever it cost if I really wanted to play it, i may not want to play it if it was over say £300

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Tash, are you in any way concerned about getting back to UK?

My daughter wanted us to go to Buenos Aires on the basis that I could self-isolate there. I declined.
In all honesty Jim. I am not concerned one bit. Well not for me and my better half. Not getting g back would create more problems for my daughter in a sense of looming after the kids whilst she polices sth Yorks.
Honest Jim out here is just so surreal.
Just back from dinner and chillin with a baileys. Anyway talking to a lovely old lady from Newcastle who was on a cruise. They got to Puerto Vallarta and the captain said everyone off. Tou8r Panama canal and Caribbean legs are no more. She is more worried about going back to a cold Newcastle than a plague infested City. She said she would like to stay here another month.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 23270

If you can afford all these luxury foreign holidays you can afford a couple of hundred dollars for a round of golf.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
If you can afford all these luxury foreign holidays you can afford a couple of hundred dollars for a round of golf.

Is it not more about what you think is value for money, rather than being able to afford it?
I could afford to play The Old Course, Toon, Carnoustie etc but I choose not to cos I'm a tight Yorkshire bustard ?

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Is it not more about what you think is value for money, rather than being able to afford it?
I could afford to play The Old Course, Toon, Carnoustie etc but I choose not to cos I'm a tight Yorkshire bustard ?
B
The word thoil comes to mind. The majority on here will think there is no such word!