How much would you pay to play with your

• Thread starter Deleted member 21258
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21258

say sporting legend or someone you would like to have the opportunity to play with (if the funds are for charity) ?

The NGCC charity auction, got me thinking about it, so like one of their auctions is to play with Kevin Keegan (they have many others) :-

https://ngcc.co/auction/0116-p065.php

jmf1488

Club Champion
Visit site
Beyonce and not sure of the final figure of how much i would donate to play with her, will it cost extra to dress her?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Charlize Theron would cost me a few bob

I would be in a bidding war with you. Then again, maybe we could split the fee, I'll do the front 9 and you can do the back 9? Double the chance of winning :D.

(Before the resident moral guardian of the forum descend on this thread and spoils the fun, my wife would sell the car for Chris Hemsworth, probably more. Gosh, women can find men / women attractive as well. They even talk about them in the same manner as men do :eek:. Honest, I've heard them)

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
I would be in a bidding war with you. Then again, maybe we could split the fee, I'll do the front 9 and you can do the back 9? Double the chance of winning :D.

(Before the resident moral guardian of the forum descend on this thread and spoils the fun, my wife would sell the car for Chris Hemsworth, probably more. Gosh, women can find men / women attractive as well. They even talk about them in the same manner as men do :eek:. Honest, I've heard them)
a lot of double innuendos going on there LT :lol:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Giving a more serious answer, I would pay £150-200 to play with the likes of Stenson, Mickelson, Rose. It wouldn't be enough to win in an auction but that is the limit I could justify.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
I'd go up to £10k for a round with Tom Watson, and double it if it was at Augusta. The poor bank manager wouldn't like it, but she's bought a mountain of handbags in recent times.