How much do you spend on golf?

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
Not really about golf spend is it.

I spend between £2 - 3,000 per annum directly on golf. Based on the last 2 years I have spent £0 per annum on the 2 elements you have listed!

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Surely a green reading aid is illegal anyway. And no point just using for the practice round as the green speeds differ everyday anyway.

Putting is basically hand eye coordination. If you haven't got any you are probably pants at banging nails in too.

Visit site
Before I answer, who are you and what is the information being used for. Are you conducting the research on behalf of a 3rd party

I'm a product designer and I am conducting market research to asses the viability of putting aids in golf. The research I am doing here is not on behalf of a 3rd party.

Visit site
Surely a green reading aid is illegal anyway. And no point just using for the practice round as the green speeds differ everyday anyway.

Putting is basically hand eye coordination. If you haven't got any you are probably pants at banging nails in too.

Practice aids are not illegal, if you were to use a practice aid in a medal for instance then yes this could be against the rules (Rule 14-3).

lukeysafc100

Head Pro
Visit site
The last question I answered as 0-20 pounds - because a green reading aid would be illegal in competition play so I think it would be useless.

Now if the aid was teaching device for practicing then that would be something I'm interested in. Training you putting stroke. Showing you the optimum putting lines etc. But that would be difficult to make.