How hard percentage wise?

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Driver mostly 95% I’d say but will go 100% if I feel that a longer drive would really help ie reachable par 5 or bunker to carry. 100% is only 100% of what I have whilst still keeping my balance though, not absolutely balls out swinging off my feet - that never ends well.

Irons probably the same except 100% is very very rare and will often go lower than 95% to avoid hitting flat out with a club less.

Jason.H

Visit site
I’m probably 90% most the time, though yesterdays comp I lost my tempo after a bad shot and started to try hitting it harder and struggled to find my rhythm again. 1st time in a while this has happened. Still scored 33 points but disappointing.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Driver about 80%
Irons less say 70%

I really would like to slow my driving down as I feel out of control at times, however with my irons I feel very much in control and in balance.
I just think if i could slow my driving down,get more control I could get to scratch,however sometimes I just haven’t got that control or consistency.

Rather than trying to swing slower, try and swing smoother and always try and hold your finishing position until your ball lands. That will improve your control.