How do you stop focusing on score

Status
Not open for further replies.

G1z1

Visit site
Aaawww that's lovely to read ❤

I think you should buy or build your own club and be the only member there. Employ all the greenkeepers from East Ren and then you'd win every competition and there would be nobody to call you a bandit. Win/win!
? said like a true envious gentleman

G1z1

Visit site
Seriously I'm not jealous of you, I have a pretty good life of my own. Why would I be envious of someone that gets aroused making up stories on an Internet forum?
Bet you wish I was making them up ? send me your bank details and I’ll send over a bus fair so you can go down and see me winning my next comp

D

Deleted member 23270

Bet you wish I was making them up ? send me your bank details and I’ll send over a bus fair so you can go down and see me winning my next comp
Thanks but I'm busy this week playing in the US Open. Did I mention that I flew over here first class?

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Inconsistency is part of golf. You cannot look at your better scores and say that is your level, and ignore the poorer ones and say your are just inconsistent at the moment. That is deluding yourself. Your golf level, and handicap if you are not cheating by not putting cards in, is the totality of your scores. From the best to the worst.
Good golf is about consistency. Consistency is not a separate aspect.

G1z1

Visit site
Thanks but I'm busy this week playing in the US Open. Did I mention that I flew over here first class?
Wait till September and I’ll show u first class for real only way to fly really but u wouldn’t know that ?

D

Deleted member 23270

Another interesting topic ruined by people wanting to argue with the OP rather than address the topic.
It's not an interesting topic when it's started by someone just looking to provoke a reaction from others. If anyone else had started this thread it would have been interesting.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
? a good education will most likely get you a bad job under 100k a year working to make someone else rich. I decided at a young age that wouldn’t be me and every single one of my mates who are millionaires are not educated to a degree level.

lucky in business Lucky in golf lucky in life

Is it possible to be any further up your own arse?

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
It's not an interesting topic when it's started by someone just looking to provoke a reaction from others. If anyone else had started this thread it would have been interesting.

So ignore it then. Your doing exactly what he wants

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
I do love a morning catch up on the G1Z1 thread

Buzzing for the Youtube channel, I dont doubt youve got better if you're playing 7 days a week!

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
@DaveR if you stopped feeding the fire, it might go out
All you are doing is fuelling it,

@G1z1 suggest you stop boasting about your wealth, nobody is impressed or jealous, let your general play/ competition golf cards do the talking.

Plenty of people here to help if you let them, but at the moment you are opening yourself up to accusations of cheating/ banditry by not putting many cards in and using your artificially high handicap to win competitions/ take money off people.

You know what you need to do.

D

Deleted member 23270

@DaveR if you stopped feeding the fire, it might go out
All you are doing is fuelling it,

@G1z1 suggest you stop boasting about your wealth, nobody is impressed or jealous, let your general play/ competition golf cards do the talking.

Plenty of people here to help if you let them, but at the moment you are opening yourself up to accusations of cheating/ banditry by not putting many cards in and using your artificially high handicap to win competitions/ take money off people.

You know what you need to do.
Stop throwing your weight around, plenty of others are replying as well.

D

Deleted member 15344

I think he means in his forum signature

You also need to keep that updated as well - some people get very upset if it’s not correct ?

Must admit this is a you tube channel I’m looking forward to watching ?

can’t believe the chap is so generous

Status
Not open for further replies.