HOW do you putt

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
badly!
cack-handed, straight back and through, trying to remember to keep the wrists still and sometimes remembering the finger down the shaft. cut the shaft down to 33
want a B60

Tommo21

Tour Winner
www.royalmusselburgh.co.uk
Putt with the shoulders…definitely no wrist breakdown. My grip is my own, that being like a interlock but with my left first finger slotting in-between my right second and third finger. That, I find stops any tendency for the right hand taking over the putt. I bend over the ball quite a bit, eye over the ball with my elbows parallel to the line of putt…………….my Ping has a short 31 inch shaft.

The23rdman

Challenge Tour Pro
www.soulfulphotograpy.co.uk
Tomo, I used to use a grip like that. I remember seeing an Ian Baker-Finch tip on it years ago and used it for ages.

I putted left-handed for yonks (I'm a leftie playing RH) with a cheap old blade putter, but have recently switched back to RH using a face balanced jobbie so it's much more back and through now.

I'm still sh&*e though!

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Both index fingers down the shaft with the upper one overlapped by the fingers of the lower hand. This seems to lock the hands together quite well.

Been using a PAL 5 for the last 10 years or so.

Dormie

Club Champion
Visit site
Used to putt very badly and was always changing my style slightly to try and get some confidence; left index finger down etc. Decided to invest in a SeeMore and that was it, dont even think about my stroke just make sure I can't see the red line, I only concentrate on pace and borrow. What a difference.