Home driving range nets

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Turned up this afternoon as scheduled. It's a bit smaller than I expected but seems OK. Will pass a bit of time as long as the dog doesn't destroy it!

Just don't hit your dog with a V-easy!!!!

(Some will be long enough in the tooth to remember that thread and the fall out!!!)

????

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Scarborough caravan holiday park 1982, as soon as I set up my van and awning, I was dying try my out my new PingEye2 driver.
I teed up my realistic looking plastic practice ball and took a full swing, whoosh bingo it went about 10yards. [ no funny comments please :p]
But the look on the guys face in the next van where I was aiming was :eek: hysterical, obviously he didn't know it was only a plastic ball.
He saw the funny side later after a few beers :ROFLMAO:

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Might be the strongest grip I've ever seen and I used to hold it unbelievably strong.

maybe a result of being left handed but playing right handed? although it's possibly more to do with me trying not to break the wrists when chipping. don't think my grip for a normal swing is anywhere as strong.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have an amusing plan .. I will turn my son’s trampoline on it’s side and slacken off some springs .. should be rather entertaining if I get it wrong !

I might be getting a Bit bored

xreyuk

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Got myself a net and a piece of mat just to hit off.

Anyone else who didn’t get a full mat, do you find you need to stand on anything to put yourself the same height as the ball?

JollyRedDevil

Club Champion
Visit site
Non of the ones I ordered (pitching net, practice net and mat) have arrived. All from separate ebay buyer. 2 have come back and both had the same excuse (the item was returned to us!!) and have said they've re sent them. One hasn't bothered to reply. All sellers based in China:mad::mad:

golfbluecustard

Head Pro
Visit site
I just looked on Ebay... there are some good looking ones for £45 or so... then you read the dimensions!! The photo nice and close will small mat to make them look full sized. Beware!

You then read the small print and it says recommended for Children !!!