Home driving range nets

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
When I was a kid I hit the net my dad and I build just right, the ball went round, up and over then sling-shotted 20 yards behind me through the neighbours greenhouse...

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Would you not need to buy a mat as well? HID might just go to letting me have a net, especially if we end up having courses closed but no way will she let me take chunks out of her lawn
I have a spurk, which is perfect for this ... any suggestions how to get a skytrak past the wife ?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
In every other net related post you tell us they're a waste of time and not for you , now you might get one?
I stand by my view that they serve no real purpose in terms of seeing where the ball has gone, distance, direction etc but if golf courses get closed down then so will ranges and it could end up a necessary evil to keep any semblance of timing going. It's that simple but no doubt you'll start popping off at me the way you have at Papas1982. Cary on trolling

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
I stand by my view that they serve no real purpose in terms of seeing where the ball has gone, distance, direction etc but if golf courses get closed down then so will ranges and it could end up a necessary evil to keep any semblance of timing going. It's that simple but no doubt you'll start popping off at me the way you have at Papas1982. Cary on trolling
? It's an observation. Look at every single thread about nets and I garuntee there is a post from saying they're a waste of time.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
? It's an observation. Look at every single thread about nets and I garuntee there is a post from saying they're a waste of time.
Post count!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you even read the reply. I stand by my opinion that for constructive feedback I think they are a waste of time. OK got that? Fine I'll move on. The second bit states if the clubs and ranges close it'll be the last resort to use one to keep any sort of timing in the swing going. Nice and simple. No doubt you'll want the final word so crack on. I'm done feeding the troll.

PS your spelling needs attention too

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
Post count!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you even read the reply. I stand by my opinion that for constructive feedback I think they are a waste of time. OK got that? Fine I'll move on. The second bit states if the clubs and ranges close it'll be the last resort to use one to keep any sort of timing in the swing going. Nice and simple. No doubt you'll want the final word so crack on. I'm done feeding the troll.

PS your spelling needs attention too
You're quoting post count.... I've seen it all ????
And spelling.

Oof.

Sully

Visit site
I had a portable one - tent style. But I found I didn’t use it much as it took ages to set up. You can’t leave it out as the ground pegs weren’t strong enough for wind. I’ve just bought a cage with net for £350 from eBay .