Home driving range nets

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I have a driving range mat and impact screen in the garage, but can't use it. Mrs mogs is doing video conferencing in the kitchen all day, and can't have the noise. Might have a ho at the weekend, as I have a few swing thoughts I want to try.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
stirr crazy already and its only been 5 days since i last played... def thinking of making a net.

i was thinking scaffolding if i can still get it that is, or wood. anyone else make their own and what did you use?

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
stirr crazy already and its only been 5 days since i last played... def thinking of making a net.

i was thinking scaffolding if i can still get it that is, or wood. anyone else make their own and what did you use?
Yeah wood from b and q , a net from somewhere online and a ripstop canvas across the back for impact.
Basically a large square frame with the net over it.

mteam

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I use the nearly golf balls now with my quick play net after an episode in which the wind got hold of it just as I was hitting
net went over ball hit the wall at the back of garden flew past me a through the kitchen door :(

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
I use the nearly golf balls now with my quick play net after an episode in which the wind got hold of it just as I was hitting
net went over ball hit the wall at the back of garden flew past me a through the kitchen door :(
Same, I use the foam ones. They feel fine when struck which is good enough.