Home driving range nets

adasko

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Archery net on its on is enough. I made a mistake of buying sklz net for 170 pounds last year and after 2 months it start ripping.

Attachments

• 27FAD552-A151-4BE3-9601-B7C06C2B65B4.jpeg
    27FAD552-A151-4BE3-9601-B7C06C2B65B4.jpeg
    24.1 KB · Views: 22

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
this makes me feel guilty. I have a nice set up in my garage. Using it? No. Until we get a restart date, I really can't be bothered.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
this makes me feel guilty. I have a nice set up in my garage. Using it? No. Until we get a restart date, I really can't be bothered.

Likewise I have zero interest in golf at present, guess I've just accepted I won't be playing anytime soon so not really interested. Did about 5 minutes chipping last weekend and that's been about it.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
The lads were all busy making nets of various types yesterday so I joined in for the craic.

4 shots and that was me bored.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Likewise I have zero interest in golf at present, guess I've just accepted I won't be playing anytime soon so not really interested. Did about 5 minutes chipping last weekend and that's been about it.

Been using the V-Easy and doing about an hour a day. Hard as the garden is small so just chipping onto the garage wall. Focuses the mind as the thinned ones come back at a fair lick

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Here's a question...
Apart from keeping your golf swing loose and partially getting your golf fix......
What are you achieving by hitting balls into a net in the back garden..?
You'll know when you've hit the middle of the club but how do you know where it would have gone..?
Could your practice be ingraining a massive hook or slice?
Or is it a gentle draw or fade..?
Or do you think you're nurturing a draw when its actually going 30 yards right..?
Just askin'......

adasko

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Here's a question...
Apart from keeping your golf swing loose and partially getting your golf fix......
What are you achieving by hitting balls into a net in the back garden..?
You'll know when you've hit the middle of the club but how do you know where it would have gone..?
Could your practice be ingraining a massive hook or slice?
Or is it a gentle draw or fade..?
Or do you think you're nurturing a draw when its actually going 30 yards right..?
Just askin'......
Because all of the reasons you mention I bought skytrak.