Hindhead ProAm 3rd August

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I've been asked by Luke my club pro (daughter's b/f) if I'd like to gather together a three to play with him in the Hindhead ProAm.

As for most ProAms it’s not cheap at £490 for the three Ams, but it is a cracking course much recommended and enjoyed by many on the forum, plus usual Coffee and roll beforehand plus lunch afterwards and plenty of good prizes. And we get to play with a pro who know the course well as he’s played it loads.

It's on Wed August 3rd. If you could let me know if you are interested in joining Luke and myself then please PM me asap as Luke would like to get his entry in this weekend or early next week, Monday preferably.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Sorry, mate. Just saw this. Sounds like a great day, but I can't stump up that much cash at the moment.
Sadly, looks like everyone else is in the same boat as no takers!

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Sorry, mate. Just saw this. Sounds like a great day, but I can't stump up that much cash at the moment.
Sadly, looks like everyone else is in the same boat as no takers!
No probs. I was just given first dibs at putting a team together and thought I'd open it to anyone. But Ithink it's an issue that a fair few ProAms might have - certainly round my part of the world as they are all about the same team entry.