Hi

Page

Medal Winner
Visit site
hi all,

been a bit of a lurker for a few weeks so thought it best i introduce myself! have recently taken up golf some 2 months ago and am enjoying all aspects thus far. have managed to go sub 100 a few times at the local 18 hole course so happy with that at the mo. i'm mainly playing over at worldham, near alton, hampshire at the mo but hope to get round some other courses in time. the girlfriends dad kindly took me round his local course at saltford a couple of weeks ago which was a great outing. have my first lesson penned in for tomorrow eve which i'm thoroughly looking forward to...

Anyway, hello to you all and happy golfing!

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hi Page....Alton eh? Used to visit the very place to rehearse with my rock band......i.i.r.c. I was born in Headley!

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Welcome Page am often at the in laws in Andover so if you ever fancy a round Pm (private message) me. I think this is near you?

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Welcome to the virtual version of the 19th meets jim royals living room!

No were not all lazy buggers who sit around smoking all night! Its just a great place to be!

Page

Medal Winner
Visit site
hello to all that replied and thanks for the warm welcome.

HomerJSimpson & htl: thanks, will drop you a mail at some point!

htl: is that the hampshire club?

AliB: yes, saltford nr bath. the course was in good condition considering the time of year. lookinf forward to playing it in the summer.