Hi

Tracey

Visit site
Hi everyone, am new to this forum, I wonder if you can help me, I have a weeks holiday for sale at St.Mellion Cornwall for 4 people in July, any idea the best place to advertise this??? I guessed it would be best to ask the experts!!

barb

Head Pro
Visit site
Hi Tracey
Welcome and good to see yet another lady join us.
You could put an advert on the for sale/wanted section of this forum, I have in the past advertised hols on ebay and your local newspapers maybe a good place to start. Good luck and keep on posting.
barb

Tracey

Visit site
Thank you for the info, have just done as you suggested and put an ad on the for sale/wanted forum. Thanks again.

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
Who said chivalry was dead. If this blatant plugger was called Dick we would be going to town on him.

Sorry, but there is an ettiquette to the forum where you get the boot if you try and sell on your 1st post. Have a little respect for the people on here.

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Don't worry too much about it Tracey. Perhaps if you could tell us a bit about yourself - what course(s) you play, h/cap, what clubs you use, you know the usual stuff - then i'm sure that those who think that you have only joined the forum to sell something will quickly apologise.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Tracey

Don't take it too personally. Sadly we have had some right idiots asking us to take part in crappy surveys, flogging their internet sites, self promoting their business and generally flogging crap.

This is a site for discussion and debate and as such some of the forum guys have begun to get a little upset with such liberty's and have tended to suggest to these posters that they go and try things which frankly I think are anatomically impossible.

At least you came on here and were open. Some have tried to get us interested through back door means (web links etc) and that you have taken the advice and placed your ad on the buy/sell forum.

You weren't to know and have done the best thing by getting the ad posted. Don't be put off by us we are a friendly bunch really. Keep posting. As a female you will be welcomed into what is now a growing array of other lady posters.