Hexham over next 2 weeks (4th - 19th April) anyone?

Zig

Visit site
Hi. I might be able to bring a mate up towards the end of next week - waiting to find out when my mate can get off work. Would be happy to drive up, and then host you and a pal at Seaton Carew in return if you're interested?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I can't do the next couple of weeks, or April full stop, but after that I'd be happy to join in if the occasion came up again. Good to have you back and playing (y)

splashtryagain

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Cheers

Started some stretching exercises tonight so hopefully things looking up, aiming to get back to some sort of free swing. Read up about how this sort of injury is not a reason to stop playing, infact it's a reason to prepare and strengthen because whilst it won't entirely go away it will be manageable.

That and they have jacked my HCP up 🤣

Kraxx68

Head Pro
Visit site
First of all, welcome back to golf!

Love to take you up on the offer, but work commitments, and typical, i have a week off commencing the 24th!! i'm just down the road at Throckley, so happy to meet up with you at some point for a game. Hexham is a stunning course!!!

The Lion

Visit site
Really kind offer from you, thank you. If I can come during one of this summer's trips, we'll try and sort something. You're also welcome to North Wales once I'm back playing (soon!).

We also have a an fb group for member reciprocal golf, if you're interested in joining?

Best
Paolo