Helping with some market research

c1pjr

Hacker
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I am fairly new to this site, but really enjoying it so far, its good to be able to discuss current matters and even get help on rulings.

I have recently been trying to start a golfing related business and currently struggling to gather market research data as it is specifically golfers that I am aiming at.

I don't want to break any rules by doing this, and I'm pretty sure its within the rules, but if you could spare 2 minutes to fill out a quick survey it would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XMGXH3Y

Cheers guys, I owe you one

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Done for you.

I am assuming that from question 9, you're trying to create a website or app that is centrally controlled, but pro-shops can plug into and then sell products - a complete online shopping mall of pro-shops?

If that's the case, then #9 is fine.

If not, then I would suggest it's confusing, as if I'm buying online, I don't care who is selling it, as long as the price is right, regardless of whether it's a pro-shop, large retailer or other.

Good luck whatever it is you're tyring to do.

D

Deleted member 15344

Done the questionnaire for you

Going into a very competitive market so good luck

Going to be hard though

c1pjr

Hacker
Visit site
Done for you.

I am assuming that from question 9, you're trying to create a website or app that is centrally controlled, but pro-shops can plug into and then sell products - a complete online shopping mall of pro-shops?

If that's the case, then #9 is fine.

If not, then I would suggest it's confusing, as if I'm buying online, I don't care who is selling it, as long as the price is right, regardless of whether it's a pro-shop, large retailer or other.

Good luck whatever it is you're tyring to do.

That is exactly what I am trying to do.

Thank you for doing the survey, appreciate it :)