help with my posture

Visit site
hey guys. a mate took a photo of me at the range to see how i was standing. i dont believe its correct and what do i need to change. and am i standing the correct distance from the bal?
cheersme.jpg

DaveM

Tour Winner
Visit site
Might just be the pic. But you seem to have all your weight on your heels too. The best advice I was given was to stand up to the ball. Then go as if you were going to sit in a chair. Try and keep your weight though the laces of your shoes, if that makes sense!

Mattyboy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Might just be the pic. But you seem to have all your weight on your heels too. The best advice I was given was to stand up to the ball. Then go as if you were going to sit in a chair. Try and keep your weight though the laces of your shoes, if that makes sense!

I looked at your picture before looking at the comments and noticed the above. Get your weight on the balls of your feet. One check at address is for you to look down. How much of your shoes do you see and how much cant you see (due to your knees being in the way). You should only be able to see around 3 inches of shoe. So weight forward (towards the ball) as above and perhaps slightly more knee bend for me.