Help!!golfer in need

Carpfather1

Head Pro
Visit site
You're welcome.
Keep filming yourself to make sure you are doing what you think you are doing
Let us know how you get on.

Ps It will feel horrible to start with
Perfect 👍another question do you know for a good drill so I know I’m getting the right feeling when doing it correct ?

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Watch your swing in a mirror.
Patio doors are good for this, put some white or yellow tape on the sole, helps to see it.
Another is a tee peg on the face with blue tac shows where club face is pointing.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Perfect 👍another question do you know for a good drill so I know I’m getting the right feeling when doing it correct ?

As you start the backswing, don't let the thumbs roll round the side of the grip, keep them on top of the grip. At the top of the backswing, they should be under the grip, supporting the club.

Carpfather1

Head Pro
Visit site
I had a game arranged yesterday and thought well it can’t get any worse at the moment I’ll try and limit the wrist roll in the take away and come more outside with the club like stated on this thread (felt awful)so went with it and I seem to got my irons back far better strike ,ball flight better everything basically !!still plenty to work on but came away from the course happier than I have been for a good few months no high weak right hand slices even turned a few over to much and ended up left which I haven’t done for a good while .Hopefully this is the start to getting my game back on track many thanks for all the help it’s seems to have sorted me out well time will tell but all positives after yesterday’s round thanks again 🏌️‍♂️🏌️‍♂️🏌️‍♂️