Hedgehog wheels for motocaddy - free replacement

North Mimms

Tour Winner
Visit site
I recently put back on the hedgehogs wheels on my motocaddy leccy trolley, having bought them late last winter.
One of them keeps coming unclicked from drive shaft, so I asked chap in proshop who does trolley service and repair to have a look.

He went back into shop and came back out with two new wheels!

Apparently they have been having some problems with these, so are replacing them free of charge and returning old ones to manufacturer for refund.

The old "problem" ones have 4 little screws around the inner hub of wheel. Newer ones have 5 screws.

Really pleased.
:thup: to my Proshop and Hedgehog for new wheels

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
I recently put back on the hedgehogs wheels on my motocaddy leccy trolley, having bought them late last winter.
One of them keeps coming unclicked from drive shaft, so I asked chap in proshop who does trolley service and repair to have a look.

He went back into shop and came back out with two new wheels!

Apparently they have been having some problems with these, so are replacing them free of charge and returning old ones to manufacturer for refund.

The old "problem" ones have 4 little screws around the inner hub of wheel. Newer ones have 5 screws.

Really pleased.
:thup: to my Proshop and Hedgehog for new wheels

I had a similar problem last year with my Protrolley remote, which uses Motocaddy hedgehog wheels, I think. The wheels have a built in clutch, so the trolley only goes forward, not back and each one in turn failed. Like you, I got two immediate replacements for another "known fault"