Another 1st class Go Kart customer service thread

dufferman

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I often see these, and I'd like to tell you of my fantastic experience with Go Kart.

One of the bearings on the front wheel of my Go Kart has ceased, so I cannot take the front wheel off to clean. Emailed the Go Kart team to see if they could advise what to do, and they are sending me 2 new bearings and the spindle for free, 1st class post, today. My Go Kart is a few years old and does not have a warranty on it.

These guys are 1st class. Anyone considering a new trolley, I urge you to consider them off the back of their customer service team alone, without mentioning their trolleys are pretty darn good too.

User 105

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Same experience here. Nothing but praise for their customer service. Every time I've had to contact them, and it's not been often, I've come away feeling like they really do care about their customers regardless of how long ago you purchased the trolley.

These if I need to contact customer services at any company it just fills me with dread. Bit not with these guys.

full_throttle

Tour Winner
Visit site
can only echo the above sentiments about the customer service, telephoned at 4pm on Monday and the spare part was delivered the following morning, 10 minutes to replace and bob's your dads/mums brother

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Cheap plastic frames, bits snapping. I'll stick to quality Motocaddy.

Glad you got the freebie but having bought a plastic trolley previously I won't be going back.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Cheap plastic frames, bits snapping. I'll stick to quality Motocaddy.

Glad you got the freebie but having bought a plastic trolley previously I won't be going back.

I was waiting for this. Plastic yes but not cheap, very strong in fact and it doesn't rust. I've got one of the very first GoKarts and still going strong. There are lots of different plastics like there are lots of different grades of metal, primer, paint, etc. There are lots of GoKart users out there who have actual genuine experience of the kit.

For what it's worth, I think Motocaddy make excellent trolleys and would be one of the ones near the top of my list if I was looking to replace. But that's not going to happen for the foreseeable future.

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
One of the bearings on the front wheel of my Go Kart has ceased, so I cannot take the front wheel off to clean. Emailed the Go Kart team to see if they could advise what to do, and they are sending me 2 new bearings and the spindle for free, 1st class post, today. My Go Kart is a few years old and does not have a warranty on it.
By strange coincidence this is exactly the same problem my wife had with her Go Kart about 10 days ago. A quick phone call and new bearings + axle arrived in the post the next day. Exceptional service as per usual.

Go Kart did say that it's one of the more common issues. Once the bearing goes, it often leaves score marks on the axle, which is why they send you a new axle as well as the bearings. I suspect this is why they supply replacements FOC. They certainly don't replace batteries FOC if they are more than a year old!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I was waiting for this. Plastic yes but not cheap, very strong in fact and it doesn't rust. I've got one of the very first GoKarts and still going strong. There are lots of different plastics like there are lots of different grades of metal, primer, paint, etc. There are lots of GoKart users out there who have actual genuine experience of the kit.

For what it's worth, I think Motocaddy make excellent trolleys and would be one of the ones near the top of my list if I was looking to replace. But that's not going to happen for the foreseeable future.

Always going to be knockers. Most have never tried a GK and definitely won't have used their excellent customer service. Good luck to anyone wanting help with the Motocaddy. Touch wood I've not had to use their customer service but I've had some very concerning reports from some club members who have.